news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 11-27-2010, 11:47 PM   #16
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My 3 favorite

1. Prince Rai (My first time reading your rhymes, I REALLY like your style)

2. Whers

3. Menes

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:16 AM   #17
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
i'm not mad at the critticism everybody entitled too it nah mean
i agree but there is a right way and a fucked up way to do it

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 11:16 AM   #18
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

no doubt, that was some disrespectful shit but its whatever. if dude thinks that way then let em "real talk" all he wants, at some point itll get em punch in the mouth.

peace to S9, personally think Magma killed shit, wher, .5kut and teck dropped that scientifc shit. the transition between Menes and FFT was real dope

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 12:25 PM   #19
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison Flowerz! View Post
My 3 favorite

1. Prince Rai (My first time reading your rhymes, I REALLY like your style)

2. Whers

3. Menes
Thanks Poison Flowerz.

And an overall Peace and thanks to all who worked to get this done.

Criticism is good if it adds potential value. Where you see value added, take it. When criticism was in vain, then so be it.

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 06:24 PM   #20
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah everybody beasted on this track, glad i can rhyme with the rest of S9 team

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:33 PM   #21
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Yeah you guys are right, it all went right over my head. Golly gosh, I'm just so darned stupid. Could some of you poetical rap geniuses pleeeeeeease teach me how to understand rap lyrics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
but dog what have you ever spit to claim we weak or wack c'mon son seriously
just cuz we be rhyming complex and all that shit don't me nobody on no dick none ya homothug shit you prolly doing
I've written shit on here if you're really trying to see what I've ever spit to claim you're weak. Click on my name or sumshit. But that isn't the point (it's also an irrelevant remark; if my music is ass it doesn't make your music any more or less ass) - the point here is how you got a bunch of people on your dick because your own team always shouts out how "dope" you are. S9 is all that gets feed here (with a few exceptions) so people come in here and continue the chain of jocking in hopes of getting feedback. Then you all think you're great webcees, when only a few of you are.

You guys aren't rhyming complex; that was my point. What I was trying to point out is how many of yall rhyme on some pseudo-intellectual shit, just dropping vague images and names of ancient shit. Nothing dope is formed by peeping an entire verse from those of you I'm talking about. It sounds like the kind of shit Canibus does when he's spitting random shit off the head before writing an actual verse.

And maybe my feed is too mean, but if you gotta elevate you gotta elevate; when you niggas taking feelings finally step your shit up and write some good rhymes, you'll get your dreams to come true and become a Wu-affiliate, and it will be all because of Mean ol' Threyev and his overly harsh criticism.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:48 PM   #22
Jragonsoul

Jragonsoul iron monkeyJragonsoul iron monkeyJragonsoul iron monkey

My fav was
1.Whers
2.Sheepish
3.Magma
Jragonsoul is offline   Reply With Quote