news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-13-2010, 06:11 AM   #1
Inspektah Meth-Tical

Default Nas and Primo album.

Do you think it will ever happen? Since NaS is working with Primo for his new album would it be possible that after they finish his 10th album they might hook up and do an album?
Old 12-13-2010, 06:41 AM   #2
issues

issues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killa

answer = no..

reason = wont..

issues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:03 AM   #3
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's been promised too many times and from what i understand DJ Premier is down to do it any time so it's really up to Nas. i doubt it will happen but i never give up the hope when it comes to them two, their styles is the perfect match for eachother. every time they made a song together it went down as some of the finest hip-hop records ever crafted.. from "NY State Of Mind", "Memory Lane" and "Represent" to "NY State of Mind II", "NaS is Like", "I Gave You Power" and "2nd Childhood". "Come Get Me" was dope as fuck too, it didn't stand out as much as the other songs they did but still a real banger...

imagine a Jay-Z and Nas collaboration over a nasty Premier banger, that would be some heavyweight shit.. there's really no reason to why the fuck it won't happen tho, they need to pay attention to their fans and supporters since day #1. especially Nas, he should know everybody wanna hear him with Premier and Preem is ready to go so wtf is he waiting for.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:47 AM   #4
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

yeah i hope it happens but like claaa7 says we've been promised way too many times. i dont even really give it a second thought

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:02 PM   #5
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i thought you were done making threads here.
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote