news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 12-21-2010, 01:26 AM   #1
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default What Is Your Fave X-Men Roster Past/Present?

My fave line up of x-men had to be the classic early ninties incarnation.

Cyclops
Jean Grey
Gambit
Rogue
Beast
Wolverine
Storm
Jubilee

I liked this group mainly because I felt that each one was really different from the other both in powers and character.

Honorary mention has to go to Ice Man, Nightcrawler and Collosus. These characters were big favourates of mine too but I was never a fan of really big teams, a more smaller compact team works better imo for more in depth character arcs and stories.

Characters I never really liked as part of the team were

Angel/Archangel - Useless as Angel, got better when he became Archangel but not by much.

Emma Frost - I don't like her as part of the team, seems wrong somehow.

Psylocke - Just never really found her that interesting.

Bishop - I do like Bishop I really do, he almost made my honorary list, but his time traveller backstory irks me for some reason.

Havok - Prefered him during his ninties run as part of X-factor.

Dazzler - Just wack.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 02:45 AM   #2
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

blue and gold teams from x-men vol 2 1-3

jim lees art = classic

honorable mentions include

claremonts run with them is iconic. must read for x-men fans.

joss whedons run on astonishing x-men is one of my favorite stories.

love the og team too. x-men first class comics were better than stan lees early run with the x-men

Last edited by KZA; 12-21-2010 at 02:47 AM.
KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 09:52 AM   #3
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZA View Post
blue and gold teams from x-men vol 2 1-3

jim lees art = classic

honorable mentions include

claremonts run with them is iconic. must read for x-men fans.
these, although with the claremont team, I preferred it after they brought jean grey back and did all the phoenix/proteus shit.

and this team was raw
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:37 PM   #4
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

@ Kza: I remember the split of gold and blue within the x-men back in the day, I thought that was a good move.

I think the og x-men team was great too and imo the x-men first class would have been the first team I would have used for the big screen.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:21 PM   #5
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

the first class movie is going to suck not using the og 5.

also forgot to mention the outback team

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:04 PM   #6
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what characters are essential to any x-men roster?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:32 PM   #7
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Fantomex..eloels.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote