news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-03-2005, 02:34 PM   #31
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta
Default Re: *** Official Most Slept on/Anticipated Emcees Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilteredAmmo
If Chicago has so many rappers waiting to be discovered which I can only add up to a handful like Spree Israel, The Trendsetters, I'm not feelin Lupe he just tryin and alot of other cats are not worth mentioning. That shit from the westside of chicago gonna stay on the westside. Chicago barely got spots that represent hip hop outside of the hole in the wall Sub-T which is basically amatuer night. Emcees in Chicago don't have no respect for other Chicago rappers just a bunch of haters trying to get some extra cash to stunt on the southside.

Like I said show and proof please tell us something we all missin??
lmao you seriously are 1 of 2 things
1) a wu dickrider who only likes ppl who sound like Wu
2) one of the many haters that Chicago faces

lol you said u dont like Lupe which proves that you dont know shit. lupe is one of the nicest in chicago and is better than many of the rappers out. the guy has many flows, he can talk about any subject. he is more versityle then your fav rapper basically.

Qualo is nice as hell. and if you deny that there is somethin wrong wit you. they combine alot of the chi styles together and make some hot shit.

Rhymefest is nice on the lyrical side if you dont know who im talking about he wrote most of Jesus Walks.

Juice the man who beat Eminem and Common in a battle. His lyricism is good he mixes good lyrics with the occassional punchline keeping both fans satisfied.

for the Crucial Conflict hater go eat a dick Crucial Conflict>>>Your life

Feva is gonna make it as well. he a young cat wit some hot songs.

lol i find it funny when ppl try and talk shit bout chicago yet dont know what they are talking about

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 03:42 PM   #32
Analyze
Veteran Member

Analyze grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
lol you said u dont like Lupe which proves that you dont know shit. lupe is one of the nicest in chicago and is better than many of the rappers out. the guy has many flows, he can talk about any subject. he is more versityle then your fav rapper basically.

Rhymefest is nice on the lyrical side if you dont know who im talking about he wrote most of Jesus Walks.

So if a nigga dont like Lupe he's wack or isnt knowledgeable about this shit, and this coming from a nigga who gets his info from Beef DVD's. Second, how do you know who that nigga's favorite rapper is, it could be NAS, Big, or Jay..or better yet Kanye I KNOW your not gonna say ANYBODY'S better then that corny nigga.

If Jesus Walks was wack so if Rhymefest wrote that I need more proof because thats know working..ok he can make a pop song, did he write Golddigger too?

It sounds as if you like them Crucial Conflicts niggas...so that says alot about your taste in music. Peace

Wu Forever
Analyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 04:40 PM   #33
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

lmao they told the truth on them beef dvds i guess you just rather base a battle on reputation right? lol dumb motha fucka.

I said he is versatyle NOT the greatest lyricist. dumb ass

Jesus walks wasnt wack and wasnt commercial dumb ass. they made it a single tho lol i guess Triumph was commercial too huh?

lol there is nothing wrong wit crucial conflict they made some hot bangers like Smokin on Hay. if you got a problem with that then fuuuuuuuck you

go get rza's nuts pulled out ya mouth

Old 10-03-2005, 05:03 PM   #34
Protection
?!?!?!?!!!?!?!???

Protection grasshopper

Pharoahe Monch - This dude is one of the most underrated emcees of all time. He doesn't get much attention or appreciation, but then again he hasn't putted out an album for 6 years. Recognize that this guy got one of the sickest, most versatile flows in the industry.
Check out songs like: The Light, Queens, The Truth and the entire 1st album by Organized Konfusion

Black Thought - He oughta put out a soloalbum without The Roots, that'd give him more shine. One of the most underrated rappers today, mainly because of the fact that he has barely done anything on his own (without The Roots). He did have a soloalbum recorded around 2000 but that album got scrapped for some reason (bootlegging wasn't it?).
Peep out songs like: You Got Me, Double Trouble (w/ Mos Def), What They Do
Old 10-03-2005, 10:23 PM   #35
tha god concept
akaTRIFE TYSON~spitboxer

tha god concept shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to tha god concept

hardwares a killer track
" WASTED ON THE USUAL WIT MOM DUKES WAITIN ON THE FUNERAL"
"MY MOUSTACHE LIKE ADOLFS"-Ghostface
tha god concept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 04:22 AM   #36
FilteredAmmo

FilteredAmmo grasshopper

Quote:
lmao you seriously are 1 of 2 things
1) a wu dickrider who only likes ppl who sound like Wu
2) one of the many haters that Chicago faces

Qualo is nice as hell. and if you deny that there is somethin wrong wit you. they combine alot of the chi styles together and make some hot shit.

Juice the man who beat Eminem and Common in a battle. His lyricism is good he mixes good lyrics with the occassional punchline keeping both fans satisfied.

Feva is gonna make it as well. he a young cat wit some hot songs.

lol i find it funny when ppl try and talk shit bout chicago yet dont know what they are talking about
A Wu Dickrider??...and you on a WU TANG FORUM how you sound?? You are a prime example of what I mean about Chicago, look how you actin kid. To many egos in the chi and not enough and near no talent at all to back it up. I'm no where near a WU dick rider and just honestly give respect to the Wu for the music they brought forth and only come on this site out of sheer habit. If Chicago is going to blow so bad out of how long hip hop been around?? Then if my statement wasn't true on Chicago rappers cock blockin one another then how come they haven't been heard of yet even though when Chicago got the opportunity to stand up since Common and beyond him? Rap flow and style is to segregated according to area demographic in Chicago which causes dislike to Chicago flow styles within the city and truthfully nobody likes the way Chicago flow because they affiliated them with a semi country flow because of Do or Die and Twista. Let's not count the fact that Chicago is a overly racist city plus they don't have a huge but very small (hip hop) culture that almost evaporated in the late 90's and the cats you spoke of are majorly (rappers) and (rappers for paper) that disregard hip hop elements because in Chicago they feel hip hop is for lames from up north or from south in Hyde Park.
FilteredAmmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 12:21 PM   #37
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

lol you are speaking lies now. they dont think hip hop is for lames ya dumb ass. and the ppl i named are all talented. its the country sound that will get us somewhere cause who is selling right now? THE SOUTH. hmmmmmmmm doesnt take a scientist to figure out who you market your shit towards.

Atlantic wouldnt step up and sell Twista for many yrs and it took Diddy and Dame to be interested in him for Atlantic to wake up and realize that he could sell. and what did he do? he sold 2x plat. Now they signed Bump J and i think they were the ones who signed Lupe Fiasco. Jay-z is exec producing Lupe's album lol and Kanye is doing the beat for Bump's first single. This is as good a time as any for Chicago to blow. so shut the fuck up and know what you are talking about

Old 10-04-2005, 12:33 PM   #38
Analyze
Veteran Member

Analyze grasshopper

Quote:
its the country sound that will get us somewhere cause who is selling right now? THE SOUTH. hmmmmmmmm doesnt take a scientist to figure out who you market your shit towards.
Damn, now YOU make YOUR city look like some dickriders, aint that what your always calling people. So basically, your spot has no identity and is jumping on board with "whats hot". I see why I think Chi-town artist are wack...and Com anint really a chi-town nigga after spending some much time in NY. Peace

Why am I arguing with a nigga that still looks at Ninja Turtles

Wu Forever
Analyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 12:53 PM   #39
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyze
Damn, now YOU make YOUR city look like some dickriders, aint that what your always calling people. So basically, your spot has no identity and is jumping on board with "whats hot". I see why I think Chi-town artist are wack...and Com anint really a chi-town nigga after spending some much time in NY. Peace

Why am I arguing with a nigga that still looks at Ninja Turtles

Wu Forever
your a dumb ass

1) they arent jumping on wats hot i said you CAN market it towards the south and even the west cause our style is a little bit of mix between the 2. beat wise mainly, if you listen to the voices of some of the chicago artists they sound like they from the south.
2) the shit u said about common is lies. he still reps chi to the fullest you just a hater.
3) lol Ninja Turtles>>>your life child. its a throw back so i put it in my sig. didnt have shit else to say? lmao

you are pathetic

Old 10-04-2005, 04:17 PM   #40
PDTantisocial
Straight Outta PHX

PDTantisocial shaolin monk

Most Slept On
1-Masta Ace
2-Pharoahe Monch
3-Big L
4-Inspectah Deck
5-Ras Kass
6-Canibus
In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.
PDTantisocial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 09:50 PM   #41
FilteredAmmo

FilteredAmmo grasshopper

Quote:
lol you are speaking lies now. they dont think hip hop is for lames ya dumb ass. and the ppl i named are all talented. its the country sound that will get us somewhere cause who is selling right now? THE SOUTH. hmmmmmmmm doesnt take a scientist to figure out who you market your shit towards.

Atlantic wouldnt step up and sell Twista for many yrs and it took Diddy and Dame to be interested in him for Atlantic to wake up and realize that he could sell. and what did he do? he sold 2x plat. Now they signed Bump J and i think they were the ones who signed Lupe Fiasco. Jay-z is exec producing Lupe's album lol and Kanye is doing the beat for Bump's first single. This is as good a time as any for Chicago to blow. so shut the fuck up and know what you are talking about
Well I see you don't know nothin about hip hop in Chicago. First only westside cats and southside gang related cats feel twista in Chicago that's y he couldn't make money in his own damn city BY HIMSELF. Twista is not hip hop nor is Lupe they don't represent hip hop music. Bump J that GD, BD talkin as cat ant going no further then his arms can reach along with his Goon Squad with that lame ass Chicago only talkin shit about that old out dated GD shit which shows how out of sync Chicago is. Lupe with Jay-Z (like anybody cares) don't make a difference just because he with Jay-Z don't make him somebody of lyrical importance his flow is soft and lack content. Chicago does nothin but band wagon behind other cities (Atlanta with Luda, Scareface, the entire NY sound) as they will continue to do and can only hold there own with tongue twisting
FilteredAmmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 09:54 PM   #42
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

lmao ur a dumb ass.

1) Bump is a 4 corner hustla which is NOT GD thats Vice Lord dumb ass. I think Sly Polaroid is the one thats GD
2) you only prove my point. you explained y the topic of this thread is true and why im right.

get ya facts straight dumb ass go suck some NY dick while you at it. get the fuck outta chicago if u dont appreciate what we doin. lame ass