news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 11-24-2010, 08:09 PM   #1
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Dope christmas

This Christmas - Donny Hathaway
Silent Night - The Temptations

About the only two I can name.

Post some of your favorites.
Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:46 AM   #2
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I like those christmas songs by Donny Hathaway and The Temptations. The Ojays has a nice christmas song i like called I Can Hardly Wait For Christmas. I like Nat King Cole's The Christmas Song. I have a cd by Nat that has christmas songs and it's very nice. I also got The Jackson 5's christmas album and it's nice.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 02:35 PM   #3
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lol thread title supposed to be dope christmas SONGS...
but yea, gotta check what you mentioned.
Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:04 PM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

white christmas, jingle bell rock, that wham song..eloels. ill think of more later
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:06 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Who sings that Jingle Bell Rock song at the beginning of Lethal Weapon movie with Mel Gibson and Danny Glover? I like that version. I know that song has been sang several times by different artists but i would like to know who sings that version i asked about.
Old 11-27-2010, 03:31 PM   #6
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

George Clinton^
Old 11-27-2010, 03:46 PM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

No LOL.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:21 PM   #8
billyanalogue

James Brown - Soulful Christmas

"Life is a Game, do You Want to Play it?" Sing that over it in my voice

Mmm. this pizza is tasty
Old 11-27-2010, 05:10 PM   #9
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i fucking hate you^
Old 11-29-2010, 09:02 AM   #10
issues

issues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killa

dont forget Dipset christmas.. haha..

issues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:46 AM   #11
billyanalogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
i fucking hate you^
where do you live son, i'll come and meet you in person to work something out
Old 12-11-2010, 10:37 AM   #12
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Stevie Wonder's Someday At Christmas album is pretty good. Rapper Ras Kass sampled Nat King Cole's The Christmas Song on Jack Frost song saying jack frost nipping at your nose. That's ill how he sampled it.
Old 12-25-2010, 02:59 AM   #13
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This shit is incredibad.....

But awesome at the same time.

This is the type of corny shit I listen to on Christmas.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 12-25-2010 at 03:03 AM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote