news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 12-25-2010, 05:55 PM   #1
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default Skampoe's SOLER POWERED LPcp

this is me str8 emceeing from the front to the back SOLO!!! this is my baby my special project, every beat was carefully selected to fit my UNORTHODOX flowz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
http://www.zshare.net/download/84764635bb2e47bc/

PRODUCED IN ITS ENTIRETY BY !ove/Jasper
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7TDBYOD8

Last edited by SKAMPOE; 01-16-2011 at 11:11 AM.
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 06:05 PM   #2
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Yesssssss muthafukin sirrrrr!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 06:34 PM   #3
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

P.E.A.C.E! Downloading... Will listen in a day or 2. Damn sun i was lookin forward to a backcover though!!!

Much respekt to my PCP/MENTAL ORDER la familia.

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 07:35 PM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Dang , nothing but jasper beats?!! This gonna be good.thanks for tha dl.fixin to bump this an see what's good.1
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 08:56 PM   #5
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Lol whats going on with that album cover?

Is that supposed to be comic book skampoe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 10:19 PM   #6
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

downloading! and lol @ comic book skamp
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 10:30 PM   #7
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
Lol whats going on with that album cover?

Is that supposed to be comic book skampoe?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD ZERO View Post
downloading! and lol @ comic book skamp
lol thats my secret mic-alterego Jehovallah Daprophet
Old 12-26-2010, 12:00 AM   #8
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What did I just listen to? My mind is so full of fuck right now.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:57 AM   #9
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yooo Skamp, sorry about the mediafire link.. ill get that up soon, just mad busy with family stuff. downloaded this last night and was the first joint on my new iPod Touch..... ooooonnngh!! lol

peace fam

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 11:04 AM   #10
SKAMPOE
Killem All

aw fam thats cool, iPOD touch huh NIIIICE, hope u enjoy it since its officially soler powered lmao
Old 12-26-2010, 11:09 AM   #11
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^cant rep but i been enjoying the album so far Skamp

ill be back with a patent review, still owe one to Style and Zero

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 02:48 PM   #12
SKAMPOE
Killem All

good looks famoe
Old 12-26-2010, 02:53 PM   #13
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of fury
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

posted this up on my artist profile and personal facebook pages, I'm downloading it now
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 03:55 PM   #14
H.Notik
Fuck The Law.

H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to H.Notik

Dl'n now

Caught up with the sky
Shot at God.

H.Notik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 04:11 PM   #15
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of fury
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

I listened to the album and overall I'm digging it, PCP reminds me of early JMT (Psycho Social era), the beats and the rhymes, the unorthodox flows are sometimes a bit off-putting, and I can hear this mainly when Jigsaw flows because he commands the entire beat with it's rhythm, but I can tell that you are doing this on purpose and it's your own artistic choice, my favorite tracks were "Real Shit" (beat was just crazy dope) Brain Storming, (I am a sucker for the jazz beats and some dope imagery "I'm brainstorming with the thunder in my head), and your flow here really fits nicely with the mix you just own it here, and Searching for the truth, which is my favorite track, both MC's come correct and when you talk about killing the TV that's some real shit. In the next project I would like to hear a little more cohesive-ness and focus on the rhythm and subject matter, because I know the potential and drive is there, thanks for posting this man PCP is going to be as big as you guys want it to be as long as you keep grinding with this shit
grace&piece
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote