0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 09:28 PM   #16
DeeBlock
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 605
Rep Power: 10
DeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
Maybe not.

There is only so long that you can kick a dog before it bites you.

The Illuminati I think know that eventually people are going to wake up to what is going on. The best way to crush a revolution is to manufacture it and be in control of it. That way you plant the scapegoats, the patsys, people that the masses think are at the top and are in control. People will place the blame on those people. Then either those people are brought down and new Illuminati puppets are put in place masquerading as enlightened leaders or, because there is no spiritual evolution amongst the masses and there will probably be a violent self destructive revolution the new illuminati puppets will be seen as saviors with a new system of living (same old devitalizing, despiritualizing agenda of mass control)

HETEPU
Thanks for explaining.
DeeBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 10:37 PM   #17
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול
 
TheBoarzHeadBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 3,682
Rep Power: 0
TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
Maybe not.

There is only so long that you can kick a dog before it bites you.

The Illuminati I think know that eventually people are going to wake up to what is going on. The best way to crush a revolution is to manufacture it and be in control of it. That way you plant the scapegoats, the patsys, people that the masses think are at the top and are in control. People will place the blame on those people. Then either those people are brought down and new Illuminati puppets are put in place masquerading as enlightened leaders or, because there is no spiritual evolution amongst the masses and there will probably be a violent self destructive revolution the new illuminati puppets will be seen as saviors with a new system of living (same old devitalizing, despiritualizing agenda of mass control)

HETEPU
Like George Bush *rolls eyes*

Look believe it or not most people are stupid and immoral and you don't need an evil council of overlords to operate from the shadows. You never have and you never will. There will be wars and suffering as long as there are people. It's the beat of our pulse. When War ends mankind will be dead and gone. We can't exist without government because humans all believe ourselves to be special (rightly) so we not only want power over our own lives but those of others. People cannot agree to respect each other so therefore there will always be violence and those who don't want violence will band together with those violent people who they can and create a monopoly of force and that, is government.

The guy you see on TV IS the one you should be worried about. Not some shadow of a shadow, the guy who is actually in charge who sits there. You don't need to try that hard to keep a secret when no one gives a shit. You can tell people what you're doing and they won't believe you. Osama Bin Laden was constantly ranting about destroying America and whatnot. What does he do? He attacks America. What do stupid people assume? The US is trying to turn the Christians and Muslims against each other... Hello that's what Osama is trying to do...

Sometimes a Cigar is a Cigar. Sometimes a villain is in fact the big bad.
__________________
HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS
TheBoarzHeadBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 04:06 AM   #18
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war
 
Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Within the ALL...
Age: 30
Posts: 760
Rep Power: 14
Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
Like George Bush *rolls eyes*

Look believe it or not most people are stupid and immoral and you don't need an evil council of overlords to operate from the shadows. You never have and you never will. There will be wars and suffering as long as there are people. It's the beat of our pulse....

It's the beat of our pulse??? That's the best you can do to explain why we are the only species on this planet that acts in a completely inharmonious manner?

Things are never what they seem.

HETEPU
__________________

Req Em Ab


Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 03:50 PM   #19
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace
 
pro.Graveface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Groningen-Netherlandz
Posts: 1,899
Rep Power: 24
pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface
Default

distraction movez,
__________________
Art of Graveyardpoetry
http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:34 PM   #20
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול
 
TheBoarzHeadBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 3,682
Rep Power: 0
TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
It's the beat of our pulse??? That's the best you can do to explain why we are the only species on this planet that acts in a completely inharmonious manner?

Things are never what they seem.

HETEPU
Umm we're not... Most animals fight each other for the same reasons... we're just better at it.

More Money = More Food
More Land = More Territory
Jealousy = Mating Rights
Religion= Irrational Fears
etc.

Things are Never Not what they seem
__________________
HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS
TheBoarzHeadBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 02:32 PM   #21
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war
 
Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Within the ALL...
Age: 30
Posts: 760
Rep Power: 14
Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
Umm we're not... Most animals fight each other for the same reasons... we're just better at it.

More Money = More Food
More Land = More Territory
Jealousy = Mating Rights
Religion= Irrational Fears
etc.

Things are Never Not what they seem
Who said anything about fighting and the reasons for fighting? You just contradicted your last statement by not seeing the underlying factors in the discussion. It seemed to you that I was talking about some simplistic "we aren't supposed to fight, why can't we all get along" shit. But that isn't the point. Animals fight and they fight for the same reasons? So what? They don't destroy their own habitats or engage in genocide of another species in the process. We don't do it better, that's survival of the fittest bullshit. That theory really doesn't exist when you actually look at nature. It may seem that way on a surface level, but you know...

Things are Never as they seem. (I win because mine is in bold, italics and underline and its large)

HETEPU
__________________

Req Em Ab


Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one