news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 12-30-2010, 08:35 PM   #16
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

do u use any good addon plugins for extra fx and shit i cant remember the names
Old 12-30-2010, 10:56 PM   #17
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
most improved producer?
i was just learning what snares and hi hats were last year
I'm should be getting an award for hottest beat. I'll post it tomorrow.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:48 PM   #18
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
do u use any good addon plugins for extra fx and shit i cant remember the names
only extra shit I use is a couple vst plugins
izotope vinyl and izotope ozone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Poopsnagle View Post
I'm should be getting an award for hottest beat. I'll post it tomorrow.
top of the dome is my fav of yours, shits ridiculous not gonna lie

I got some hidden shit in the stash too tho...
Old 12-31-2010, 10:05 AM   #19
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't know which one you mean
Old 12-31-2010, 10:26 AM   #20
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well I dunno the name of your instrumental but it was top of the dome on skamps album and used for a track on starlust
Old 12-31-2010, 10:29 AM   #21
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

I'll have to check it. Mean while see my new fred in the audio booth
Old 12-31-2010, 01:11 PM   #22
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mumm - you ain't using Reason ?
Old 12-31-2010, 06:41 PM   #23
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

nah man my laptop cant handle it for shit
by the time i get a hat, kick, snare, maybe one other thing goin it'll lag like a muhfucker lol and eventually shut itself down
i want to use it though, ima get a new laptop in a couple months anyway
got a $20 imported magazine all about the new reason
Old 12-31-2010, 08:53 PM   #24
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Record" is sick though - i tuned my guitar up with it
Old 12-31-2010, 11:03 PM   #25
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

yeah yeah I want record but cant crack it, u buy it??
I hear it's really good for vocal mastering too
Old 01-01-2011, 04:14 AM   #26
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Record is great, but it's rather limited without Reason.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:07 PM   #27
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
nah man my laptop cant handle it for shit
by the time i get a hat, kick, snare, maybe one other thing goin it'll lag like a muhfucker lol and eventually shut itself down
i want to use it though, ima get a new laptop in a couple months anyway
got a $20 imported magazine all about the new reason
Thanks for the help man, would you rather use Reason though or stick with your current setup based on the quality of both (lets say assuming ur laptop was a beast).

I've heard great things about Reason and it must have a good selection of refills and be popular without its support for VST.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:55 AM   #28
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

idk i havent really delved too far into reason cuz of my limitations
i always hear reason is better once you learn to work with it (and i get that impression too)
but right now i know my way around FL Studio too well..where all my sounds are and what i can do with them
most beats never take me more than an hour to finish in FL cuz i know it so well now
Old 01-07-2011, 02:53 AM   #29
Undiluted Karma
Savant

thx again
Old 01-11-2011, 09:59 AM   #30
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

are we having the awards bro?

lets gets it crackin.

let me know if u need some help - before monday though

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote