news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-06-2011, 12:40 PM   #8506
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Quoting this for the 1st time, but most definately not the last. I'm gonna have some fun with you over this one in the coming months.
im still waiting for the fun to start..that was a quote from months ago bout me telling u ur titans wud win 2 games after there bye week
lmfao
ur titans suckd this year!!! and stop making excuses about if vince young wud be in there..shit u guys had randy fuckin take a play-off moss an cudnt do shit
fuck there b games u wudnt even throw to him
an u put the blame on the coach..
yup he's the one throwing the football
making the checks an reads
u talked for months bought ur defense..
ur titans only won one game after the bye..
@ least u guys have the 8th pick in the draft
im waiting for chris johnson to pull a lebron and go to a better team

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:43 PM   #8507
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Hillis is a good foundation, but your right he isnt a franchise back. They need a compliment to him. Someone with some more speed and elusivness. They have Hardesty coming in next year, but who knows with his injuries plus hes a rookie.

He is quick and can catch passes, but he is also a bigger back. The combo of them would be nice.

The browns need WRs desperately. They will get one this draft. But they still need an impact linebacker and lineman. They need to run a west coast offense to fit McCoys style. Holmgren will hire a west coast guy, guaranteed.

Haden and Ward were good pickups, the secondary improved, and the O-Line is solid. But they need more.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:35 PM   #8508
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle? View Post
im still waiting for the fun to start..that was a quote from months ago bout me telling u ur titans wud win 2 games after there bye week
lmfao
ur titans suckd this year!!! and stop making excuses about if vince young wud be in there..shit u guys had randy fuckin take a play-off moss an cudnt do shit
fuck there b games u wudnt even throw to him
an u put the blame on the coach..
yup he's the one throwing the football
making the checks an reads
u talked for months bought ur defense..
ur titans only won one game after the bye..
@ least u guys have the 8th pick in the draft
im waiting for chris johnson to pull a lebron and go to a better team
lol So you want me to blame Collins? Well, in effect, I'm blaming Fisher because Kerry Collins is his favorite QB. If you actually knew what you were talking about you would know that Moss wasn't even starting for us the last few games, and only saw the field a couple times. I guess that's the QB's fault too huh? You don't really follow football much do you?
Old 01-06-2011, 02:13 PM   #8509
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ lmfao
nah bro i know nothing about football
ive only scene my pats in person @ 6 superbowls, 3 of which they one
ur fav teams been to how many superbowls
one
how many games u been 2?
ive had pats season tix for idk 20 years now
and the best part is they were grandfathered to me meaning i didnt have to wait on a list like most people do
also ive had moss on my fantasy all season an only started him the 1st 3 weeks an kept him there on the bench just in case..
so ive scene the stats..
you' keep making excuses for ur team an i aint buyin em just like i didnt months ago..
a coach doesnt make plays on the field players do..
a coach calls plays its up to the team that practices them to execute

Old 01-06-2011, 02:36 PM   #8510
battle?
n.i.

new o.t. rules in effect this weekend
synap
A team cannot win in overtime on a first-possession field goal; now, the game is extended if that happens. If both teams kick field goals on their first possessions, the next team to score wins; if one team kicks a field goal and the other team doesn't on its first possession, the game's over; and a touchdown at any time wins the game -- period.

Old 01-06-2011, 03:36 PM   #8511
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
^ lmfao
nah bro i know nothing about football
ive only scene my pats in person @ 6 superbowls, 3 of which they one
ur fav teams been to how many superbowls
one
how many games u been 2?
ive had pats season tix for idk 20 years now
and the best part is they were grandfathered to me meaning i didnt have to wait on a list like most people do
also ive had moss on my fantasy all season an only started him the 1st 3 weeks an kept him there on the bench just in case..
so ive scene the stats..
you' keep making excuses for ur team an i aint buyin em just like i didnt months ago..
a coach doesnt make plays on the field players do..
a coach calls plays its up to the team that practices them to execute
Okay, so how is Fisher blameless if it's the players? Jeff Fisher is the man who makes all of the final decisions on what players they bring in except one player. We all know who that one player was. I just don't understand what makes Fisher so good. As I said before people just blindly defend Fisher and ignore all the stats, and perfectly valid arguments against him. Why? What has he ever done to deserve this untouchable status? I will be pulling for him as long as he's the Titans coach, but if I were Bud Adams he would already be gone. How does a coach who has coached with his current team for 16 years get away with 6 game losing streaks in each of the last 2 seasons after having the best record in the NFL the season before? Could you give me your expert analysis on what makes Fisher a good coach? I'd be interested to hear someone actually make a valid argument on his behalf, and not blindly defend him with no facts. I'm starting to think Jeff Fisher hypnotizes the NFL media, and fans, and fills their heads with what a great coach he is.
Old 01-08-2011, 01:32 AM   #8512
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
^ 2/3/08 was not played in foxborough
yeah i know just used it as an example...

actually as im sittin here thinkin of my NFL.COM playoff challenge team...

im thinkin' philly better step the fuck up...

i might roll Vick...

eagles better not fucking do their usual playoff 1-2 because i been pluggin them...they deserve it after ownin my GMEN and i actually am bein real about that...

but packers are sick...

thinking that N.E. may not be as good as originally thought... thinkin battle? is gonna be stuffin crow down his throat for a minute with his gassed up ass...iunno homie...AFC is STACKED...

yo darts and queen im gonna be watchin yall eagles....

REMEMEBER THAT SHIT...

with EVERY PASS

PUNT

CATCH

RUN

..DK IS WATCHING...

like the back of a dollar bill....

...cheerin yall on...

..hopin yall get that long awaited....

long eluded...

SUPER BOWL...

oh yes....

FLY EAGLES FLY...

GOOOOOOO EAAAGLLEESS!!!

o shit how did GZA's pic get in there..my B...

GOOOO EAGLEZZZ!!!

RAAAARGGHHHHH

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:15 AM   #8513
battle?
n.i.

^ i hope ur right...pats have beaten every team in the afc playoffs already this year minus kc since they didnt play em'
gb vs phili tmrw shud be a great game,
i cant really see the jets goin in2 indi an pulling that one out tonight
could there be anyway that the ravens an saints loose there games????
maybe one of those games will induce the new ot rules..

Old 01-08-2011, 10:17 AM   #8514
battle?
n.i.

Old 01-08-2011, 12:53 PM   #8515
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Cleveland getting beat by Pittsburgh in Cleveland last week 41-9 hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Another losing season for the Browns but what else is new? LOL. It doesn't matter who's their head coach. They will always be sorry. I think the Patriots or Steelers and Eagles are gonna be in the super bowl.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:04 PM   #8516
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

If the 12th man comes alive for 60 minutes they could eat the Saints alive... Brees wasn't really tested last year as far as going on the road... and of all places, may be the WORST playoff team ever but the Seahawks have one of the loudest stadiums in the league.

Old 01-08-2011, 04:17 PM   #8517
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Watch Out for this guy Saints fans.... a playmakin game changer.... if I know Payton like I know Payton I know Payton has an eye on Leon Washington in today's game... let's see how they play him... or if they show the boy no respect at all and he burns 'em for 14 alone.

Old 01-08-2011, 04:36 PM   #8518
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Way to start the game jerkoffs.

Old 01-08-2011, 05:07 PM   #8519
battle?
n.i.

^ 12th man is alive it seems

Old 01-08-2011, 05:27 PM   #8520
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Game is crazy I knew it would be a high scoring game but man that Seattle O is gonna have to keep up... they dodgin' Leon so far I think he's gonna get off on 'em tho... I dunno why they don't slip some plays in for him on the offensive side more often..