news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 01-10-2011, 07:35 PM   #16
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Beatjitzu left them a comment I saw earlier when everything was up n they got rid of that shit quick. lmao.

Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 01-10-2011 at 07:46 PM.
pRoTeChTyAnEcK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:37 PM   #17
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol probably thought they were gonna get sued
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 05:37 AM   #18
MUJO BEATZ

MUJO BEATZ crouching tiger

these joints are weak attempts only...
MUJO BEATZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:02 AM   #19
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
ahahahaha pussys

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 01:14 PM   #20
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

hehe
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 03:51 AM   #21
catx420x
Cat with 9 lives

catx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD_BEATJITZU View Post
Yes RZA is the originator of the KUNG FU beats!BUT im the originator of the SUPER LO-FI Bugged out stop and start,crazy voice over,1minute beats, etc...styles!Yes no one owns kung fu samples etc but the point is these cats are al stealing my concepts!If u listen to BEATJITZU vol1 that is the foundation for my style all these so called biters!
wow I thought u were really doing a tape with these guys because they had your name on it, And they used the same exact tags etc u used for your latest tape. I assumed a couple of them were your beats, but I guess not.. plus they sent me a message saying they're watching me.. lol

Peace Lord, I look up to u and a couple other producers in here..

catx420x is offline   Reply With Quote