news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-07-2011, 10:03 PM   #1
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default pole shift... real talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by news
The magnetic north pole is currently hovering over the North Sea and moving toward Siberia. This means two Florida airports are renumbering their runways.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/...rtrunwaychange
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 12:07 AM   #2
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

You're lucky you're black. Once this is in full swing I won't be able to go outside without sunscreen. Magnetic field down is cancer city...

Better I get skin cancer than gum cancer though.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:31 PM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
Better I get skin cancer than gum cancer though.
and who is at risk for gum cancer ?

what are you trying to say ?
Old 01-08-2011, 01:09 PM   #4
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

U is the creator , time for change
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:07 PM   #5
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Al this I kinda of disregarded. Niburu is drawing near with all this shit i cant forget what my Mohawk (Kanienke:ha:ka) ancestors stated in prophecy - that after the elm trees start to die the second red Sun will reappear and the white snake that came to turtle island to rape the land will cower at the sight of it. The black snake will help the red snake rid Turtle Island of the white snake.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 05:00 PM   #6
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
and who is at risk for gum cancer ?

what are you trying to say ?
Me because I use tobacco. I'm sure we've gone over this before...

My point is it's probably better to get skin cancer than oral cancer. Although a prosthetic jaw kind of intrigues me.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:01 PM   #7
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"In terms of what kind of havoc it could wreak or effects on humankind, we can't really say because we haven't experienced it," he said. "I don't think it will be the end of the world."

Whoa. I wonder what we will experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:10 AM   #8
pro.Graveface

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

if father Sun is gonna change into next stage we get burned, swallowed alive by heat , I tink it would be dope to experience that change of the sun even if it means death of the body . re connect with the father on a ultimate level lol but I jus regonize its tat planet or comet referance nibiru for the second so it only passed us once???

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-09-2011 at 11:49 AM.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:14 AM   #9
pro.Graveface

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Al this I kinda of disregarded. Niburu is drawing near with all this shit i cant forget what my Mohawk (Kanienke:ha:ka) ancestors stated in prophecy - that after the elm trees start to die the second red Sun will reappear and the white snake that came to turtle island to rape the land will cower at the sight of it. The black snake will help the red snake rid Turtle Island of the white snake.
the white snake lord , a few nightz ago I was bitten by a white snake in my haert, it was in mental vision meditation but still waht does it mean? and yo the elm trees start to die , deeep , but I can get in to itz mad fascinating yo
PEACE
Old 01-09-2011, 10:14 AM   #10
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Native wisdom is the best,and clearest
Old 01-11-2011, 05:12 AM   #11
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its moving toward russia at 40 miles a year. thats pretty significant. the actual pole that marks the north pole needs to be moved at least 400 miles south if this started 2000AD.

but i wouldn't be scared. i shift my pole daily and the world hasn't ended.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:02 AM   #12
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:22 AM   #13
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

it might be time to slap some wings on and keep them on this time
Old 01-13-2011, 01:50 PM   #14
pro.Graveface

ice age incoming