news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 01-12-2011, 01:16 PM   #16
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lemme see what i can do with it
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:26 AM   #17
BEATSMITH RESIST
what what?

BEATSMITH RESIST iron monkeyBEATSMITH RESIST iron monkeyBEATSMITH RESIST iron monkeyBEATSMITH RESIST iron monkeyBEATSMITH RESIST iron monkey
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk View Post
im feelin that game of death one, turn that bass up a lil tho! Peace
snare was a lil loud too...
BEATSMITH RESIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:03 AM   #18
H.Notik
Fuck The Law.

H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to H.Notik

Also to make it clear, you guys can use other samples from the movies aswell. It's called "Circle Of Iron" there are alot of really ill samples through out the flick.

Caught up with the sky
Shot at God.

H.Notik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:54 PM   #19
exxxon

exxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killa

got one coming for you real soon.
exxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:58 AM   #20
H.Notik
Fuck The Law.

H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to H.Notik

Thank you sir

Caught up with the sky
Shot at God.

H.Notik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:09 PM   #21
exxxon

exxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killa

sounded ill in the lab..but sounds like shit on the computer speakers..let me know whats good..peace

http://www.box.net/shared/8e3rgtapff
exxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:17 AM   #22
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

on my laptop speakers, wasnt soundin good but i plugged in the system and damn, shit bangs out nicely.

got a HEAVY bassline, thats a exxxon signature imo, always checkin for that and the drums are signature slaughtering sheik, the sample was up your alley too. love this track, its very, well..................... hypnotik lol

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 04:59 PM   #23
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

Different segments from each of the following should be sampled... A beat per each of them, or an entire beat with samples form all of them into 1... I don't know.. I jsut know that I'm addicted to the sounds of the following:

Oh and:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham-iLL View Post
THESE need to be sampled, I been shitting my pants as a youngsta when i'd hear em:

i think it can be done, listen to the following as an example:

I NEED to hear a beat made from these before I die
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote