news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-15-2011, 03:46 PM   #46
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

...As for Shah, I couldn't really tell you much about him. Most know him on the Ledge as SAMURAI7ASSASSIN. He was really a huge reason I started questioning everything I had been taught back 6 or 7 years ago. He introduced me to the Metu Neter and Ra Un Nefer Amen's teachings as well as providing thought provoking threads and posts that used to actually anger me because of the emotional attachment I had on the things I (thought I) knew. Eventually though, like I said I severed the ties with those attachments and Shah was a big reason I was able to do that.

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 04:50 PM   #47
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ never knew him as Shah, but word for word that post applies to myself as well
Old 01-15-2011, 05:02 PM   #48
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

religiously:hinduism/buddhism

people:myself, ghandi, malcolm x for his speech skills (not his hate rhetoric (imo),mlk, sai baba, anyone who laid down their lives for the indian fight for independence.
Old 01-15-2011, 05:23 PM   #49
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

not to sound stupid & shit but

I believe in my dick

God fucked the Earth and from Her came humans... The first being was made in the image of God so he was the fucker, and since he had an XY chromosome he was able to extract out an XX chromosome. you cannot get an XY chromosome from an XX Chromosome because there is no Y in XX... anyway, I don't know how she came to be... But it had to come from the man first. I'll figure it out eventually, but yeah, I believe in my Dick.
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:01 PM   #50
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

^
...Androgyny.

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:33 PM   #51
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

Would the first humans have been androgynous and their seeds chose to grasp onto 1 gender?
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:15 AM   #52
Barry Whyte

Barry Whyte Imbecile

i believe in the gun because everyone bows down to it
Old 01-16-2011, 12:46 AM   #53
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Epicurus, Marcus Aurelius, Thomas Jefferson, John Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King jr., Charles George Gordon, Voltaire, George Soros, Gordon Gekko, Kalid Ibn Al-Walid, Hannibal, Augustus, the list goes on.
Old 01-16-2011, 12:52 AM   #54
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham-iLL View Post
Would the first humans have been androgynous and their seeds chose to grasp onto 1 gender?
I think you mean hermaphrodite...

Androgyny is an effeminate man or masculine woman. Although it had historically applied to combinations. Androgyny is a blurring of genders mentally or superficially. A hermaphrodite is male and female physically.
Old 01-16-2011, 01:09 AM   #55
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

They Possibly were ASexual when all the planets were glued together
Old 01-16-2011, 06:30 AM   #56
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

single cell. it was the (father)sun pregnated the (mother)earth, light particlez. with the endless force of the universe, infinite consciouz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
Peace Fatal...

...TECUSMEH was a great leader of the Shawnee native americans born in 1768. He had the idea of forming a confederation of tribes that would refuse to sell land to whites unless all the tribes agreed. Along with his brother, Tenskwatawa (who later became known as the Shawnee Prophet because of his visions) they founded a settlement in what is now Indiana an would address visiting tribesmen, urging them to stop drinking alcohol and trading on credit with whites. Tecumseh was said to be able to predict eclipses and earthwquakes. In the eventuating wars that took place in the area Tecumseh was finally killed in the Battle of Thames in 1813 but not before being revered as a master strategist and repected for the fact that he did not torture captives and always kept his word.

This is one of my all time favorite quotes that has been attributed to Tecumseh:

So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.
Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and
Demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life,
Beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and
Its purpose in the service of your people.

Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend,
Even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and
Bow to none. When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the food and
For the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks,
The fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and nothing,
For abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision.
When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts
Are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes
They weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again
In a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yo truly beatifull wordz!!
bigup to that Tecumseh
PEACE
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-16-2011 at 06:36 AM.
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote