news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 01-10-2011, 07:06 PM   #1
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Dropped a beat w/ no samples

Just fuckin around with some micro korg patches on Reason. Taking my time with the 500, but I will prolly have a tape out with it soon.

http://soundcloud.com/john-lenin/yesterday

Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 01-11-2011 at 02:55 PM.
pRoTeChTyAnEcK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:24 PM   #2
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

also.....

If you got a project or beat tape that you want posted on a website, hit me up and I'll put it on http://www.irie-1.com
Old 01-11-2011, 02:55 PM   #3
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Decided to add a sax, so the beat sounds a lil more filled in:
http://soundcloud.com/john-lenin/yesterday
Old 01-11-2011, 03:05 PM   #4
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

dope man

especially for no samples. just a smooth joint you could spit for days on imo
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:16 AM   #5
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinapse View Post
dope man

especially for no samples. just a smooth joint you could spit for days on imo
Thanks for the feedback fam....I got locked into spitting on this myself, so I felt the same way.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:38 AM   #6
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i dig, definitely got a mellow vibe to it.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:50 PM   #7
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yup yup. its baby butt (smooth).lol
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:02 PM   #8
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thats a beautiful beat

I just 'acquired' FL Studio 9 XXL today as a matter fact.

beef up the drums and u have a banger on your hands

Peace
Old 01-13-2011, 09:13 PM   #9
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
yup yup. its baby butt (smooth).lol
Thank you sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
Thats a beautiful beat

I just 'acquired' FL Studio 9 XXL today as a matter fact.

beef up the drums and u have a banger on your hands

Peace
Word. Appreciate the feedback. I have FL 7 XXL, but haven't dropped too much with it lately since I use Reason heavy and my MPC 500.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:20 AM   #10
Masta Chilla
Fist of Justice

Masta Chilla crouching tigerMasta Chilla crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Masta Chilla Send a message via MSN to Masta Chilla

could listen to this all day long...
Masta Chilla is offline   Reply With Quote