news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-16-2011, 09:14 PM   #346
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

well seeing as how we already shit on the Noles, we are indeed the number 1 team..

but it means nothing.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:12 PM   #347
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I ain't say nothing. I just said you're welcome.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:31 PM   #348
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

for what exactly?
Old 01-17-2011, 02:40 PM   #349
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

ROFL you're such a fucking dunce yo.

Nothing, man, nothing.

Old 01-17-2011, 03:06 PM   #350
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

riiight
Old 01-17-2011, 03:21 PM   #351
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Mind boggling.

Old 01-18-2011, 12:18 AM   #352
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pitt knocking off #3 syracuse tonight. they should move up to #2. kansas isn't worthy of that #2 spot. they've played all garbage teams. (actually, ohio st has played shit teams too for that matter.)

pitt has already beaten uconn, texas, georgetown and syracuse

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:41 AM   #353
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Lol Pitt went on a 19-0 run to start the game then gave up a 17-0 run. Pitts sucks.

Old 01-18-2011, 12:52 AM   #354
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, pitt sucks bad. they've beaten 3 of the current top 11 teams in the country.

Old 01-18-2011, 01:01 AM   #355
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Sorry if I am not impressed.

Old 01-18-2011, 01:21 AM   #356
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Old 01-18-2011, 01:25 AM   #357
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Baba Booooooooooooooooey.

Old 01-18-2011, 01:30 AM   #358
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

i guess i got to take that down and put up a more steeler-like signature

Old 01-18-2011, 03:48 AM   #359
The XZA

The XZA crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Lol Pitt went on a 19-0 run to start the game then gave up a 17-0 run. Pitts sucks.
So, what you're saying is, "Pitt went up real big on one of the best teams in the nation, then gave up a bunch to that team." So fuckin what? They never lost the lead and they finished the last 8 minutes easily in control. I don't see how adding 19 and subtracting 17 means they finish in the negatives.

That being said, Pitt's worthy of No. 1. Ohio State almost lost to Penn State, and PSU hasn't done shit with basketball
The XZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:45 AM   #360
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

The Big Ten is one of the top conferences this year.

Penn State has been on a roll...do the math. They are decent this year. They beat two good teams previously.

Bottom line tho...we won.

Thats conference basketball. Big Ten is known as one of the most physical too.

down the stretch they just fed Sullinger and nobody could stop him in the post.

Rankings dont matter though. they are absolutely meaningless.