news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-03-2008, 12:03 PM   #16
dezmond

dezmond crouching tigerdezmond crouching tiger

OK.. i see now. Ive not been long enough to see as much but yeh..

A welcome change..
Old 03-12-2008, 05:56 PM   #17
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Yeah it's called LIFE CHANGES.

People grow old. Fade away and die.

Young people grow up. Smarten up or die young.

I've noticed it. The youngsters I see today are just like me at that age. Nothing's really changing. When are kids going to start using their heads at 13 and 14 instead of doing time and wasting their teen years on the street/locked up and then finally turning 21 and changing their ways, but by then they're in the deepest hole set by the Government which is that hole of No HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA.

It's not impossible to be responsible at a young age. But there's that auroma of "you're young, live it up" which is killing the motivation to actually do anything that makes a difference.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 02:37 PM   #18
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Last edited by -The A to the Z-; 01-23-2011 at 07:24 AM. Reason: I wasn't right.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 03:40 PM   #19
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
I have noticed this too sunshine. A lot better conversation in stead of bickering. Some progess instead of stagnation.
Oh right...Now I see
To a certain extent...Yes I agree.
I'm happy to see the intelligence rise and the progress to stay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post

I've noticed it. The youngsters I see today are just like me at that age. Nothing's really changing. When are kids going to start using their heads at 13 and 14 instead of doing time and wasting their teen years on the street/locked up and then finally turning 21 and changing their ways, but by then they're in the deepest hole set by the Government which is that hole of No HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA.

It's not impossible to be responsible at a young age. But there's that auroma of "you're young, live it up" which is killing the motivation to actually do anything that makes a difference.
Listen to that man^

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 03-14-2008 at 03:44 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 03:45 PM   #20
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post

what does this have to do with the changing of the guards and soldiers falling in the ranks ?

do you know what falling in the ranks means ?
Old 04-24-2008, 04:53 AM   #21
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yup
Old 04-24-2008, 07:10 AM   #22
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm guessing your wanting this forum run with military precision...banning slackers and sticking carbolic soap in the mouths of the non-believers....It's not really 'changing of the guards' but more 'Changing of the lazy bastards sitting about all day editing peoples posts and acting like they got massive doggy bollocks', lmfao

...just ignore me sunny, im in work bored and thats a lethal combination for irrelevant post submissions on my part...

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:09 AM   #23
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermi Paradox View Post
I'm guessing your wanting this forum run with military precision...banning slackers and sticking carbolic soap in the mouths of the non-believers....It's not really 'changing of the guards' but more 'Changing of the lazy bastards sitting about all day editing peoples posts and acting like they got massive doggy bollocks', lmfao

...just ignore me sunny, im in work bored and thats a lethal combination for irrelevant post submissions on my part...

you don't know what i'm saying
Old 09-14-2009, 05:24 PM   #24
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

up
Old 01-20-2011, 02:12 PM   #25
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

up
Old 01-20-2011, 03:13 PM   #26
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Diggy - he rose up in the eRanks and I respect him now big time and Diggy we need to link up real life. Put them fears away yo I aint got beef yo. We in the same Hood FMJ lets link up yo.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:30 PM   #27
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yup. i see the places have been set its just a matter of finding your namecard and sitting down at the table.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:56 PM   #28
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

the fuck is this thread about sunny, i honestly don't get it
Old 01-21-2011, 01:58 PM   #29
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

yah itís called the 21 century enlightenment

it Luciferís time to rule the world its ova we won

we are greater then god in 5 years there will be a mamoth in every home

we will solve world hunger
a cloned salmon for all

human rights world wide

the tower is finally rebuilt and its called the inter webz bask at the glory of Babel
no longer are we devided buy languge

the dawn of a new age the morning star is here at last

hell-ja-you-ya
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote