news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-22-2011, 04:11 PM   #1
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface
Default Do U know who u are ?

explain your Self? I know allmost all yall ignoring my wordz and thatz oke kuz I smile at the U with great love and light , but it seemed dope to me if we had a thread were we can explain our trips or giv insightz and were we can share and reflect our individual soul pathz, hope yall like this idea 2 and maby its allready done , then jus delete this joint aight,
PEACE
GRAVESPACE
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 05:49 PM   #2
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

While many can argue about "Nature vs Nurture", I believe that despite these factors we have a choice as to who and what we are.

A man chooses his own path or it is chosen for him by another.

Personally, I choose to be a truthful, artistic seeker of righteousness.

From the outside I appear to be a shifty and unmotivated nigga from the hood that's always on some bullshit, but some appearances can be deceiving, yes?
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:56 PM   #3
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Great thread hermano.

The more I look into this subject, the easier it is to answer. If we all did the proper looking, we'd all feel the same, I believe.

I am, "...a spark of the Divine Flame" as Thoth once said. By my very nature, I am everything and nothing at once. My power is undeniable, yet a sleeping giant that I try desperately every day to wake. "A star bound to a body", to quote Thoth again. A babe in the wilderness, learning the arts of both combat and compassion, with such knowledge, seeking to return balance to myself and the world.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:11 PM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was actually the Governor of Campania during the Herculonious period.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:34 PM   #5
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Great thread hermano.

The more I look into this subject, the easier it is to answer. If we all did the proper looking, we'd all feel the same, I believe.

I am, "...a spark of the Divine Flame" as Thoth once said. By my very nature, I am everything and nothing at once. My power is undeniable, yet a sleeping giant that I try desperately every day to wake. "A star bound to a body", to quote Thoth again. A babe in the wilderness, learning the arts of both combat and compassion, with such knowledge, seeking to return balance to myself and the world.
I like the way Thoth put that, but how would YOU put it in your own words?
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:20 AM   #6
pro.Graveface

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

TNX bradaz! my blood flooded faster when i red thiese, yo Ima get busy with a note pad and fill in my piece ,
PEACE
Old 01-25-2011, 01:46 PM   #7
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
I like the way Thoth put that, but how would YOU put it in your own words?
I tend to think that since everything is everything, those are my words.

However, in, "my own" words, I would say that I am one of the few people who honestly knows who he is and why he is here. That realizes the responsibility placed upon him and the honorable place that can be attained here and abroad if I can only follow my highest instincts as opposed to my lower animalistic nature. I am one who wants to give full attention to the soul, as opposed to full attention to the flesh, or half and half, etc.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:38 PM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

to answer the question - NO

i don't know who i am - i am too much too know and my knowledge is limited because my eyes and ears cannot pick up all that is - and i'm all there is but i don't know what that is

an expression is an explosion into someone elses eyes and ears giving birth to a new idea of a person in someone else

when you breath or blow into a wide hollowed tube, it most likely will make a deep bass type sound - if you breath or blow into a very thin one, the sound will come out in a higher pitch - such are people and their expressions - what is your range though and how many can you captivate with your expression ?

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 01-25-2011 at 03:54 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:04 AM   #9
pro.Graveface

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
to answer the question - NO

i don't know who i am - i am too much too know and my knowledge is limited because my eyes and ears cannot pick up all that is - and i'm all there is but i don't know what that is

goin tru and reaching to the point in now , my matter/form is manifestid in now and here, why, its the soul of ,,, that stirred it but why, its puzzling to reach it ! with all influences thiese dayz, but the great spirit is allwayz here and now , why should I reject and not go with the flow, each day i try to experience as a new day to uplift myself positiv the more and more I start to believe in the divine spirit god the real empty (or whatever ya callz our milkyway chakra center galaxy universe of the multiverse) that created all

an expression is an explosion into someone elses eyes and ears giving birth to a new idea of a person in someone else

yeah reflection of Self

when you breath or blow into a wide hollowed tube, it most likely will make a deep bass type sound - if you breath or blow into a very thin one, the sound will come out in a higher pitch - such are people and their expressions - what is your range though and how many can you captivate with your expression ?
I dont think I consioussly captivate but I do reflect in a artistic form of music,
i tink this is a unconsiouss process untill 1 is awake or has awaken their soul
PEACE
Old 01-27-2011, 08:34 PM   #10
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

I have had trouble deciding who to be. Do I want to wake people up, or allow their blissfully ignorant lives to continue unblemished?

I try to be a good person. To learn a few things everyday. To add a few bricks to my road that I will follow in life.
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote