news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-26-2011, 10:06 AM   #8791
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

joe flacco is not Ben Roethlisberger....

thats what seperates both teams really.

Big Ben makes plays, avoids sacks...and its why the steelers come up big in the clutch.

At the end of every game, there is a play or two that will either be made or not....the steelers made their plays, the Ravens didnt.

Its that simple.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:46 PM   #8792
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

i am a genuis. the stellers suck. they really do. they really do. IF they ares so good then why cant they beat brady? when was the last time they swept the ravens? how come they didnt beat the saints? in 2009 they lost to the browns. The stellers are a fraud. everybody knows the niners are the real champs every superbowl oppnt were so fucking tough. the 1995 niners would cream todays stellers.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:44 PM   #8793
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

damn nicky didn't know u like the steelers so much lol. and the last time they swept the ravens was 2 years ago when they won their 6TH CHAMPIONSHIP..... we beat them 3 times actually that year. The only times they beat us the past 2 years is when Ben and Troy P was injured. If the steelers are a fraud, why we got 6 championships? make a list of teams who got more championships than the steelers.

and fuck brady, the jets handled them niggas for us
Old 01-26-2011, 06:11 PM   #8794
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Dooch def. got Stockholm Syndrome ^^^

A perverted twisted version of it since we're dealing with sports -- he's gone through so much torment in the sports world that he's now just giving all of his "Captors" so much fucking love. Like, not respect love. "They're good" love. He's literally clinging to teams like the Steelers and the Celtics. Pretty much bandwagoning them. OBviously the C'z since they're gonna be playing LeBron, he's gonna be rockin' his Pierce jersey for that series.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:45 PM   #8795
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Dooch def. got Stockholm Syndrome ^^^

A perverted twisted version of it since we're dealing with sports -- he's gone through so much torment in the sports world that he's now just giving all of his "Captors" so much fucking love. Like, not respect love. "They're good" love. He's literally clinging to teams like the Steelers and the Celtics. Pretty much bandwagoning them. OBviously the C'z since they're gonna be playing LeBron, he's gonna be rockin' his Pierce jersey for that series.
hahahahahaahah its true. he used to talk a lot of shit about the steelers, which is expected, but now all hes talkin about is how great they are. Jesus christ bein a cleveland fan is the worst thing in the world.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:21 PM   #8796
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

yeah its pretty sad at the same time hil-ar-i-ous
Old 01-27-2011, 10:10 AM   #8797
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
damn nicky didn't know u like the steelers so much lol. and the last time they swept the ravens was 2 years ago when they won their 6TH CHAMPIONSHIP..... we beat them 3 times actually that year. The only times they beat us the past 2 years is when Ben and Troy P was injured. If the steelers are a fraud, why we got 6 championships? make a list of teams who got more championships than the steelers.

and fuck brady, the jets handled them niggas for us
We? Nice to know we have an actual member of the Steelers organization on here.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:23 AM   #8798
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
everybody knows the niners are the real champs every superbowl oppnt were so fucking tough.
yeah, i remember everyone fearing the bengals led by ickey woods and solomon wilcox

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post

the 1995 niners would cream todays stellers.
95 49ers couldn't get past the cowboys who only beat the steelers in the super bowl because of odonnell's 2 horrible interceptions with no steeler receiver around.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:48 AM   #8799
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I'm not a total homer.

I'll give credit where its due. I'm not blinded by fanaticism and dick riding.

Its what makes me the most knowledgable sports fan here, which is really not saying to much, cuz 99% of you are clueless morons fascinated with sportcenter highlights.

I'm not a fan of the Steelers, i have more hatred for them than anyone in here, BUT the fact remains..

they are not anything close to a fraud. This years Chicago Bears? THATS A FRAUD.

The Steelers have been doing this for years now. They have been the real deal. There organization is probably the best in the NFL.

Anyone who debates this is either hurt they lost to them, or too much of a homer for their own good.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:15 PM   #8800
The XZA

The XZA crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
We? Nice to know we have an actual member of the Steelers organization on here.
Don't pull that shit.
The XZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:22 PM   #8801
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by The XZA View Post
Don't pull that shit.
Too late.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:43 PM   #8802
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
I'm not a total homer.

I'll give credit where its due. I'm not blinded by fanaticism and dick riding.

Its what makes me the most knowledgable sports fan here, which is really not saying to much, cuz 99% of you are clueless morons fascinated with sportcenter highlights.

I'm not a fan of the Steelers, i have more hatred for them than anyone in here, BUT the fact remains..

they are not anything close to a fraud. This years Chicago Bears? THATS A FRAUD.

The Steelers have been doing this for years now. They have been the real deal. There organization is probably the best in the NFL.

Anyone who debates this is either hurt they lost to them, or too much of a homer for their own good.
I hate the Steelers as much as anyone, but they aren't frauds.
Old 01-27-2011, 03:14 PM   #8803
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

its like calling the Jordan era Bulls frauds...you cant fake championships. You cant fake multiple championships.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:24 PM   #8804
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

the superbowl is just based on a tournament where lucks comes in hand. it should be a round robin double elimination tournament. i would like to see the stellers avoid 2 losses. that would never happen.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:33 PM   #8805
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^

ICan't believe there's somebody less knowledgeable about and with crazier ideas than check 2.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote