news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-28-2011, 05:20 PM   #46
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
^
Good work Style. Soon you may become "Brother Style"...
hahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
yah right.....
i would never consider that UMA an equal
of couse not. if i shine at full brightness you (louis cypher) would cease to exist. paradoxically, in order for you to outshine me, you'd have to destroy yourself (louis cypher). so by no means could we ever be equal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro.Graveface View Post
yo the hole point is to connect with this motion, its not about right or wrong,
this motion is created by nuthing. please answer the quest. why its not moving?
all motion has a cause. reality is a projection of perception. if you see it moving then it is moving. what other frame of reference can you view it from? the images on your tv don't "move", as you define it, you are just perceiving motion from the speed of static images hitting your retina.

if the smell of garlic makes you sick, then to you, garlic stinks. no matter how much i tell you how delicious and fragrant garlic is, your reality is that garlic stinks.

on a deeper level, like i said before, everything is in motion.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:23 PM   #47
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

it has to do with time, yo style it was about tose moving circles those that dont move when ya concentrate on 1 point, it stop rotating,
ooh and if the smell of garlic make u sick you got work to do, that sjit is goooood for health
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-28-2011 at 06:03 PM.
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote