news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-30-2011, 01:57 PM   #16
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
are you saying that a deity is a human worthy of worship ?
In Hindu Krishna maintains the balance of infinite worlds, infinite universe move to his rhythm, this i would say is a difference between Man and Deities, man is part of that flow, deities maintain that flow.
Old 01-30-2011, 02:11 PM   #17
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so a deity is a man who maintains the flow - if it's not a man, what is it ?

a woman ?

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 01-30-2011 at 02:16 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:22 PM   #18
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

I tink its a state of non-duality, haha!, i tink deity's are characters, and come to life in the mind with strong diciplined imagination power, whatever u make of it, whatever u based your believez on.
,deity symbolic sculpture of collected consciousness in the form of a character or single soul guide?
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-30-2011 at 03:40 PM.
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:39 PM   #19
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There's something inherently ridiculous with people thinking my view is wrong when theirs is utterly unprovable. I just wanted to see how far you morons would go to disprove something as utterly ridiculous as that which is written...by men...to control other men. I find it amazing that your baby minds are unable to figure out that religion, ALL RELIGION, is just a giant dupe, and you are all pathetic saps for believing in it. I really, truly, feel sorry for all of you.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 03:26 PM   #20
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

why is it wrong when it makes certain people happy, liv in harmony with other sentient beings? its all for the Self, its all for u , universal love . it reflectz. its like a guideline in life to understand a path to be U-self without hurting others, whats wrong with that?
even if its a big bad lie who cares not every1 needs religon to be a happy human, i dont but still i respect all religon kuz i tink its a path to find some understanding in this wicked world that humanity created. if its practiced the good way.
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-30-2011 at 03:32 PM.
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 04:04 PM   #21
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Religion makes people happy? You REALLY think so? Let's take a straw poll of the Middle East, the most religious place on Earth, and see how many of those people are "happy". Religion is meant to divide. Once again, I'd say look at the Middle East, the Crusades, The Spanish Inquisition, tribal conflicts in Africa, the relationship between Pakistan and India, The KKK, every Balkan conflict since the beginning of time...yada yada yada. The world doesn't need religion anymore. Stop using God as a crutch to explain why your lives are so pathetic and why nothing goes your way. God didn't kill your grandfather. A heart attack did. The bastard was old. Grow up.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 01-30-2011, 06:26 PM   #22
3rd3y3
SLIMEY SAVAGE

3rd3y3 shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
you are all pathetic saps for believing in it. I really, truly, feel sorry for all of you.
If you really felt sorry, why do you insult?
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:55 PM   #23
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Insults are the only thing you wack jobs seem to understand. Certainly logic is beyond your grasp.

Old 01-30-2011, 07:00 PM   #24
3rd3y3
SLIMEY SAVAGE

3rd3y3 shaolin monk

Insulting those who do not believe the same way you believe is illogical.

Funny, eh.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:02 PM   #25
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

What you just said is completely illogical, proving my point.

Insulting people who do not believe in God is a religious past time. Or rather should I say, killing them is.

Last edited by beautifulrock; 01-30-2011 at 07:05 PM.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:04 PM   #26
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

happiness is subjective to a person. religion makes some ppl happy and religion makes others angry
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:07 PM   #27
3rd3y3
SLIMEY SAVAGE

3rd3y3 shaolin monk

Naw, b-rock, you just fail to understand.

And the worst part, you do not even know what I believe. You argue from a position of ignorance.

If you wanna prove somebody wrong, do it.
If you wanna prove your view is right, present it and back it up.

Last edited by 3rd3y3; 01-30-2011 at 07:10 PM.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:13 PM   #28
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

That's good. Call me ignorant because I don't know or care what religion you subscribe to, nor was I addressing you personally. Unless you claim to be the "those people" generic comment I dropped, in which case, I was talking to you, although in a group context. Did you get all that? Or was that too ignorant of me? Retarded fuck.

Old 01-30-2011, 07:20 PM   #29
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

By the way, it isn't that hard to figure out what you subscribe to when your name is 3rd3y3. Clearly, you subscribe to magic.

Old 01-30-2011, 07:23 PM   #30
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

b rock is angry at stupid people for believing stupid shit

what does he expect stupid people to do, believe in the smart shit he believes in after, calling them dumb asses ?

i totally agree with him though - the way he conveyed his message was.....stupid though