news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-05-2011, 09:22 PM   #61
John Prewett

John Prewett grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
so you guys love us two

didn't know it was about love thank you
People who IN FACT love/heed Jesus have NEVER killed other people.

People who YOU [and decieved people all over the world for centuries]
deem "christian" have killed a lot of people.
John Prewett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:28 PM   #62
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

you have a point my dude loving some one and following some one. is defiantly related any one in a relationship will tell you that but any one in a Crush will tel you its poitless to heed any on in in the on sided love

JC mind has already returned to the void your love is not being returned that relationship is poison
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:31 PM   #63
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
People who IN FACT love/heed Jesus have NEVER killed other people.

People who YOU [and decieved people all over the world for centuries]
deem "christian" have killed a lot of people.
then there not following there book

can you love god without following/heeding his word

isn't there a scripture about that

Last edited by Dokuro; 02-05-2011 at 09:43 PM.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:36 PM   #64
Dokuro
Banned

and why haven you answered this one yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
then want was the meaning of the great sin

god cast the Grigori into exile for loving humans
then if that wasn't enough he killed the humans and there offspring

sound like he doesn't like people all that much ether

And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the biters and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in battle: for length of days shall they not have. (Enoch 10)

And the Lord said unto Michael: 'Go, bind Semjāzā and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: 〈and〉 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all (Enoch 10:11-14)

^^^^ the biggest asshole maneuver of them all
thats why it was written out and many Christians deny it because he shows the length of hes evil

And Semjāzā, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin. And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. (Enoch 6:3-5)

even after i said i'll take the blame

guess what i'm still paying for it

but i guess you Christians love to hear it was about pride huh?

i'm not even going to mention how he set up Cain and destroyed babel

i put it on the wiki page
Old 02-05-2011, 11:13 PM   #65
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lou - stop answering him - he is in time out and cannot come out until he matures and backs up his accusation of Muhammad and the Quaran - i'm going to leave his post in this thread intact for now - he either learns how to build, or he gets a serious spanking on this websites forum
Old 02-05-2011, 11:34 PM   #66
Dokuro
Banned

why to go you big meanie

i liked john at least his idiocy can be explained unlike proofzuka, theheavens and the other annculters

hes had 60+ years of brainwashing and people like that tend to distance themselves from experiencing the other side of the discussion
theres no hope for him unless my seed i planted worked but hes been pretty stubborn

plus hes the only person here thats seen my real face
Old 02-05-2011, 11:51 PM   #67
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

theirs been racism in india before the bible, lighter skinned people are generally regarded better than darker skinned, i duno if thats racism, racism is nonsense anyway theirs just the human race, Dan's been sayin this and people still dont listen. i guess being a racist means u believe theirs more than one race other than the human race. but no is not because of the bible
Old 02-05-2011, 11:54 PM   #68
Dokuro
Banned

^^yup-yup^^
Old 02-05-2011, 11:59 PM   #69
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

racism is no doubt a poison

there was none like it before white supremacy was established

there were no fights about skin color and hair texture until "whites" put that bull shit in the minds of the people of the world -

we warred in the past over different shit - never like this though
Old 02-06-2011, 12:20 AM   #70
Dokuro
Banned

ya they were just mad because the couldn't get out in the sun
Old 02-06-2011, 12:33 AM   #71
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

they need love and attention like everyone else - if they come from us,then we are responsible for the outcome - it is a indication of a serious sickness that we've ignored too long - a cancer unchecked - and it's destruction is obvious -

as a child, you ever wanna whoop your parents ass ?

this is the child that we have abandoned -

we were sneaking around hittin this and hittin that and tried to cover it up

child got older and was like what the fuck yo