news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 04-13-2009, 08:31 PM   #1
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Bossa Nova

Who else cums whenever this genre is played? I love all that shit, especially the 60's and 70's shit. Astrud Gilberto, Stan Getz, Joao Gilberto, etc. Also, peep an album from 1970 by Ennio Morricone and Chico Baurque titled Sonho De Um Carnaval.

Can't get enuff of this music!!!!!!!!!:

Last edited by MAYOR QUIMBY; 02-06-2011 at 05:23 AM.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:30 PM   #2
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bosa Nova is great. I really have no idea who is who, but I love it none the less.

As for Ennio Morricone, well, he is great. Greatest musical scores in cinema history came from him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:35 PM   #3
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Les, can u name som must peep Bossa Nova albums?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:28 PM   #4
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Check out Azymuth "Brazilian Soul", or Bebel Gilberto is pretty dope too.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:02 PM   #5
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Let's go 'Les, drop bombs like Viet Nam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:30 PM   #6
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man i stay bumpin bossa nova when im tackin out tha whip
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:31 PM   #7
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this shit is so fly. Im gonna make an epic lengthed mixtape for this shit, feel free to suggest more shit.

thanks for putting me on to this.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:54 PM   #8
War and Peace
courage under fire

War and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal son

yo les- my wife is from brasil and she put me on to the master, caetano veloso-

dude is the smoothest cat in the world yo, trust me-

heres a couple vids-

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'

Last edited by War and Peace; 04-20-2009 at 06:03 PM.
War and Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #9
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

^^ I read DOOM in a interview say that he had Caetano Veloso on his ipod. Gotta check it out. Gilles Petersen in Brazil has a lot of nice tracks.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 04:50 PM   #10
War and Peace
courage under fire

War and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal son

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'
War and Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 05:18 AM   #11
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
Les, can u name som must peep Bossa Nova albums?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy Turtle View Post
Let's go 'Les, drop bombs like Viet Nam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
this shit is so fly...feel free to suggest more shit.

thanks for putting me on to this.
Fa sho. Here is a great album to get started:

Download here: http://www.filestube.com/e7bfc65ac51e45a603ea/go.html

Here is a taste from the album:

Caetano Veloso was never at the top of my top list. A little boring for me

Check out a group of ladies from the 60's called Quarteto Em Cy. Their early work is fantastic. Stay away from their English spoken albums because Bossa Nova must be in Portuguese or GTFO!!! Here is a taste, their harmony begins to shine around 50 seconds:

Keep diggin!
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote