news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Old 07-05-2010, 09:49 PM   #16
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'll vote for dusk

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:05 PM   #17
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

can u elaborate a little please? thx
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:17 PM   #18
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who me? or the krusha?

there wasn't much in terms of straight dissin, but like you said, theheavens verse was impersonal, so you kept it pretty much like that. your rhymes were much more elaborate than the other dude, with well put together lines, i liked the use of apache tears.

i dunno, if i vote for someone, i don't want to have to write a review on why i did it, but if that's a rule, then strike my vote whateverwhatever

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:13 PM   #19
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

eloels, well theres a battle guideline that u could also follow which is pretty simple..ill post them in battles in the first post from now on...what u just did is fine tho..peace
Old 07-11-2010, 01:02 AM   #20
ArcherPriest
black pope

ArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venoms

mmm.. yo,, ima give it to dusk jus cuz his flow n writing mechanics stood out more than any line either of you spit.. heavens shit was raw tho, slappin hebrew outta christ, chokin sleepin baby shit, ugggh... the content was there but you got out-classed homie.. that smooth multi flow rolled right ova ya

vote dusk
ArcherPriest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 07:46 PM   #21
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

peace god^
Old 07-23-2010, 09:16 AM   #22
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jragonsoul View Post
My vote goes for Dusk I just loved his word play and I feel he was little more creative but I give mad love and respect to theheavens.
i agree with Jragon...Dusk verses were a little more creative imo but theheavens did drop some vivid lines.

"Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)
MosHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 10:56 AM   #23
iniquity
Veteran Member

iniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venoms

iniquity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:57 PM   #24
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

right
Old 10-09-2010, 07:37 AM   #25
d22
D.O.P.E

d22 grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to d22

i vote 4 heavens...i came right on point.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:37 AM   #26
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

vote goes to Dusk

heavens had some good punches, but it lacked. like someone else said, simply out classed. Dusk flipped your lines nicely at the end with the Fonzy references, that was tight. plus i felt Dusk had a more consistent flow, lyrically both were nice Dusk just had a little more backing his then the Heavens

peace

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 02:02 AM   #27
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
Around midnight, I ignite
Pistol-whip your wife
Slap the Hebrew out of Jesus Christ
Endorse the Chinese Water Torture device
Force you to recite the Koran out of spite

I don't give a damn about your intuition
You belong in the Colosseum with the early Christians
I'll drink the period blood of a Jehovah's Witness;
Strangle your bitch with her Fallopian tubes, listen

Inside your infant's room, creeping
I saw your baby boy, sleeping
My hands around his neck, weeping
Won't let go until I hear a death rattle for safekeeping;
As for your next of kin
I'll suffocate the fucker with my foreskin
not bad, a little shaky start but decent enough to continue

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
Attack me with your fists, I insist
I'll break every bone in your wrist
Promise you'll become an amputee
If you even contemplate making a fist
Drown your baby at its Baptism for kicks

I'll send you a Hallmark card as a goodbye:
"Dear Dusk, I hope someone you love dies"
now this is where it gets interesting, I like the whole "contemplate making a fist" part. probably the best part of the whole verse, good enough to garner attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
i guess i should thank the heavens that we got another battle here
literally, while im spittin missles at the stratosphere
smashin peers, the mics by my heart like a lavalier
fashion spears out of rapper spines and apache tears
choosin to drop an impersonal verse was an act of fear
knowing im that revered at swfitly ending suckas rap careers
i hope ya face is good at catching shears, scissor kick
motherfuckers, then i twitch and brick on their sisters tits
sick isnt it, must be blasphemous
i break ya legs, lift the crutch u had to get and whip ya musty ass with it
short verse but hazardous, quality over quantity
yet the corp aint wantin me like the nazi's sponsored me
hittin jukebox's thats the fonzy part of me
and if heaven's song ever comes on then im jumpin sharks to flee
nothin personal dude, just an exercize
im god, as if anyone around Dusk would ever die..haha.....
Dusk's verse right here is a bit more accomplished writing, not too many syllables per line. Kinda evident he held back a little, que no? Yeah, best line was the Fonzy one.

Dusk had more quality control of his short verse. But I could tell that theheavens sorta stopped himself, as he'd could've easily go for about another long verse more if he wanted to.

Dusk gets my vote

theheavens don't feel too bad

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:39 AM   #28
Arkane

Arkane grasshopper

my vote is dusk. I won't do a bar by bar analysis cuz' it got deleted last time
Arkane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 06:48 PM   #29
HappyKillah

HappyKillah grasshopper

i vote for Dusk. both you guys are mad dope tho
HappyKillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:15 PM   #30
HappyKillah

HappyKillah grasshopper

i think that dusk just broght a bit more. dusk used more like longer and more elaborate words.
HappyKillah is offline   Reply With Quote