news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 02-09-2011, 04:06 PM   #16
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

its to late because now i'm serial about your resignation
not just for me but for although you have wronged

but i may accept a public apology to every one about your behavior
lets say about 5 paragraphs

you may actually see one in return
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:09 PM   #17
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

with that type of attitude, you'll never get outa time out
Old 02-09-2011, 04:30 PM   #18
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol

that anime shit was getting outta hand though louis you gotta admit

nothing is wrong with your views their your views....if you feel a way about a certain subject that you....you state why or as my friend at ufocasebook.com likes to say you make your thesis statement and move on

but posting anime and damn animal hybrids has nothing to do with my subject on is will power limited....you and boarz and sham-ill seem to get fuel up and want to get mad and angry whenever me, sunny, style, show you your errors (boarz still thinks hannibal is white.....SMMFH)

what i saying is your posts have potential but you minimize that potential when you post rhetoric which has nothing to do with the topic @ hand or anime

and this isnt a diss toward you but like sunny said try a different approach and if you feel like your not getting anywhere move on
Old 02-09-2011, 05:15 PM   #19
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 05:37 PM   #20
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
lol

that anime shit was getting outta hand though louis you gotta admit

nothing is wrong with your views their your views....if you feel a way about a certain subject that you....you state why or as my friend at ufocasebook.com likes to say you make your thesis statement and move on

but posting anime and damn animal hybrids has nothing to do with my subject on is will power limited....you and boarz and sham-ill seem to get fuel up and want to get mad and angry whenever me, sunny, style, show you your errors (boarz still thinks hannibal is white.....SMMFH)

what i saying is your posts have potential but you minimize that potential when you post rhetoric which has nothing to do with the topic @ hand or anime

and this isnt a diss toward you but like sunny said try a different approach and if you feel like your not getting anywhere move on
admit the Chiyo was a bit to far but all i was doing is showing you the lunacy in believing that will alone can change the world
witch is what the show the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is all about
will is only limited to an individual ability to change himself nothing more

you cannot create a world in witch ESPers/Time-travelers/extraterrestrial visitation(sorry i was always believe in my Yuki) exist simply by wiling it so

go ahead focusing all of your thought to positive thinking and attempting to believe that the wave isn't coming/ the tsunami will still kill you why you are stuck in your delusions
Old 02-09-2011, 06:16 PM   #21
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i guess you didn't get my memo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
you know everything, i cannot comprehend why you waste your time acknowledging our existence. you are sullying your divinity. please stop disrespecting yourself by showing your face in KTL. its not a good look for you.

this forum is for learning. you have nothing left to learn.
i do not want to see a God become mortal by vibrating on our ignorant frequency so i will do my best to get your access to this forum blocked. or at least your ability to post here revoked.

i understand that in your unknowable power that you can bypass this measure but i am hoping that you will realize the futility of this action and find your proper place among others who are more on your godly level.

please understand, which i know you do because you are omniscient, that i'm doing this for your own good. please do not think ill of me nor seek retribution upon my meager human soul.

thank you.
all praises due to Mod.
and all it took was a lil will power and intent.
and since you don't believe in that all that pseudoscience wishywash i guess you will be trapped in hell until the end of time just like your fake demon god.
maybe you should try a new approach and bend to the will of GOD.

LOOSEY FUR is a bitch by the way, and when you see him, tell him i said
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 06:21 PM   #22
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
admit the Chiyo was a bit to far but all i was doing is showing you the lunacy in believing that will alone can change the world
witch is what the show the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is all about
will is only limited to an individual ability to change himself nothing more

you cannot create a world in witch ESPers/Time-travelers/extraterrestrial visitation(sorry i was always believe in my Yuki) exist simply by wiling it so

go ahead focusing all of your thought to positive thinking and attempting to believe that the wave isn't coming/ the tsunami will still kill you why you are stuck in your delusions
incorrect....will power involves much more, consciousness, etc.

stop with the time-travel talk i have been thru that already
Old 02-09-2011, 06:34 PM   #23
Dokuro
Banned

see with me disagreeing with that i was silenced

even after showing them the ridiculousness of there ways

i guess you all sleeked to find a way to reduce dissonance from what i have been saying

deep down i know you all know that those ideals are lunacy
so inorder to reject that thought you proceeded with silencing the one preaching realism

ya me, god of madness thinks your mad
Old 02-09-2011, 06:45 PM   #24
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it was only me.
I DID THIS TO YOU.
sunny just told you that he was on your side.
don't try to play the victim loki. it doesn't wear well.
you know what you did.
karma is a bitch.
might as well spoon with her since she already fucked you.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:33 PM   #25
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

hmmmm
Old 02-09-2011, 09:03 PM   #26
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

interesting read

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:15 PM   #27
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMAO @ lOOSEY fUR
Old 02-09-2011, 09:22 PM   #28
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
I DID THIS TO YOU.

y'all niggas postin' in a snitch thread
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:30 PM   #29
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

more like...
Old 02-09-2011, 09:49 PM   #30
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A lot of people are showing their ignorance in this thread. Louie has a right to express his opinion in any way he wants, whether that be pictures, cartoons, or origami. STYLE shows his ignorance toward a faith that he knows nothing about. Sunny is just Sunny, an infant put in charge of something he's embarrassingly intolerant of. He's just a fucking retard, if I'm being perfectly honest here. Nothing in this thread surprises me though, because I've seen it all before. The definition of insanity is repeating the same idiotic behavior over and over without realizing that what you are doing is idiotic. Doesn't that just fit Sunny to a "T"?

but of course, nobody in charge will do anything about it because Cilvaringz is every bit as delusional and insane as Sunny.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote