news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-10-2011, 10:53 PM   #16
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeBlock View Post
My statement was only to provoke and it worked.

Smh @ angry atheists.

and my statement was a provacation of your provocation, and it worked. Look, you had to go on Google images and do work. That's a minute and a half of your life you will never get back.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:59 PM   #17
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

while you're testing me, you're failing your exam
Old 02-10-2011, 11:04 PM   #18
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oops, I didn't even realize I was posting in this stupid subforum, my bad. Hey, Sunny, if this karma shit really is true, I would get my balls checked for testicular cancer if I were you.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:06 PM   #19
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you could never be me you are an angry white boy with a nasty midsection

don't worry about me and my balls

unless you wanna get tea bagged to death
Old 02-10-2011, 11:09 PM   #20
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
is out there. I got jumped one day walking home from school back in the 10th grade. Wrong place, wrong time type-shit, it didn't have nothing to do with me outside of me just happening to be the day's target or whatever.

Dude walks up "Hey what's up,"
Me, "What's up man" fist bump that turns into ol boy punching me in the eye as another dude is running and gets me in the temple about the same time. I think I passed out for a second or two, fall on the ground, hear footsteps running towards me, so I just cover up and protect myself. I get stomped on or whatever for a couple of seconds before everyone scatters, I pick myself up and head back to the school to get someone to pick me up.

Now I know who swung on me first but I don't say shit cuz fuck it even at that age momma didn't raise no snitch. I also didn't retaliate as I knew it end up being a never-ending merry-go round of bullshit and frankly I had better shit to do with my time like smoke, chill out and get pussy.

I'm browsing on facebook today and it turns out dude who threw that first swing got a mutual friend or two, it also turns out that he's paralyzed from at least the waste down from a gunshot wound.

Sometimes the universe has way of righting the wrong even if you're not around to witness it. Just something to reflect on.
this isn't karma in the original sense, this is the view of karma in the west, karma is wut u do in this life affects u in the next life. but that being said, good actions can lead to others doing good to u, and vice versa, its easy to see that thought, messed up story too man, u feel bad for the dude?
Old 02-10-2011, 11:30 PM   #21
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
this isn't karma in the original sense, this is the view of karma in the west, karma is wut u do in this life affects u in the next life. but that being said, good actions can lead to others doing good to u, and vice versa, its easy to see that thought, messed up story too man, u feel bad for the dude?
Honestly, not really. Being a fucked up person doesn't happen overnight, its a series of bad choices. I'd hear stories of the dude pulling his gun out for kicks, sometimes just to make a kid tense up and shit. I had worked in the same office as him after high school. One of the cooler managers there throws a Christmas party, he ends up fucking some dude up there outta the blue, etc I don't know the story of him getting shot but I don't give him the benefit of the doubt either. He probably ended up fucking with the wrong person and paid the price.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:57 AM   #22
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i have belief karma determines your next life based on the actions done in this life. but it can never really be known if it exists or not, so it really all comes down to individual faith. but in general, being a "good person" is a positive regardless of the outcome in this life or another

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:26 PM   #23
Clan Destine

Clan Destine crouching tigerClan Destine crouching tiger

Quote:
is out there. I got jumped one day walking home from school back in the 10th grade. Wrong place, wrong time type-shit, it didn't have nothing to do with me outside of me just happening to be the day's target or whatever.

Dude walks up "Hey what's up,"
Me, "What's up man" fist bump that turns into ol boy punching me in the eye as another dude is running and gets me in the temple about the same time. I think I passed out for a second or two, fall on the ground, hear footsteps running towards me, so I just cover up and protect myself. I get stomped on or whatever for a couple of seconds before everyone scatters, I pick myself up and head back to the school to get someone to pick me up.

Now I know who swung on me first but I don't say shit cuz fuck it even at that age momma didn't raise no snitch. I also didn't retaliate as I knew it end up being a never-ending merry-go round of bullshit and frankly I had better shit to do with my time like smoke, chill out and get pussy.

I'm browsing on facebook today and it turns out dude who threw that first swing got a mutual friend or two, it also turns out that he's paralyzed from at least the waste down from a gunshot wound.

Sometimes the universe has way of righting the wrong even if you're not around to witness it. Just something to reflect on.
Do you know how shitty and weak this sounds??

"I got beat up a couple years ago , but its ok, I was fine and it didn't affect me, but I found out the guy now is paralyzed, so that's awesome"

Weak, and shitty.

The universe doesn't care about your right and wrong. Your'e to weak to handle it yourself and try to shrug it off like you don't care, but when someone else handles it you say its divine Karma and a good thing.

Like yeah, existence gives a shit that you got beat up one day.

Shaking my fucking head.
Clan Destine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:30 PM   #24
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

"But that the secular basis detaches itself from itself and establishes itself as an independent realm in the clouds can only be explained by the cleavages and self-contradictions within this secular basis. The latter must, therefore, in itself be both understood in its contradiction and revolutionized in practice. Thus, for instance, after the earthly family is discovered to be the secret of the holy family, the former must then itself be destroyed in theory and in practice."

EDIT: this is directed at the OP, by the way
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:54 PM   #25
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

If anyone doesn't believe in karma, just watch My name is Earl.
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:18 AM   #26
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Honestly, not really. Being a fucked up person doesn't happen overnight, its a series of bad choices. I'd hear stories of the dude pulling his gun out for kicks, sometimes just to make a kid tense up and shit. I had worked in the same office as him after high school. One of the cooler managers there throws a Christmas party, he ends up fucking some dude up there outta the blue, etc I don't know the story of him getting shot but I don't give him the benefit of the doubt either. He probably ended up fucking with the wrong person and paid the price.
shit, seems like a kid that never grew up
Old 02-12-2011, 05:26 AM   #27
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clan Destine View Post
Do you know how shitty and weak this sounds??

"I got beat up a couple years ago , but its ok, I was fine and it didn't affect me, but I found out the guy now is paralyzed, so that's awesome"

Weak, and shitty.

The universe doesn't care about your right and wrong. Your'e to weak to handle it yourself and try to shrug it off like you don't care, but when someone else handles it you say its divine Karma and a good thing.

Like yeah, existence gives a shit that you got beat up one day.

Shaking my fucking head.
Lol its amusing how upset this appears to make you. Maybe its not fully expressed in my o.p. but its not about me in a sense where I'm thinking that a sucker punch should and did lead to a guy being paralyzed but more to say that if you spend a better part of your life being an asshole that sooner or later its gonna catch up to you. Me getting jumped was one of his asshole moments but it was far from isolated.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 05:27 AM   #28
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeBlock View Post
So things happen in isolation and there are no such things as consequences, 'cause and effect', or anything similar?

Gotcha!
BUt these are both effects of the same cause, some guy trying to be a tough guy. He just fucked with the wrong guy at some point and got shot and paralysed.

Let's assume the shooter here got beat up by Sunny's bully earlier and decided to get revenge. The Shooter shot Sunny's bully and got arrested for it and is doing life in jail.
Is it still karma?