news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 02-13-2011, 01:59 PM   #16
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The funny thing is that you threaten people as a defense mechanism for your own inadequecies. You couldn't just be a man and suck up the criticism. Trying to prove yourself only backfired because I could give a shit about some dumb ass saying he is gonna beat me up. This happens all the time and I still tell ppl where I'm @, you see me in pics with your favorite rappers @ shows. I'm not hiding or out there like some punk bitch hiding behind a forum account trying to be gangster.
Old 02-13-2011, 02:00 PM   #17
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think its funny all i wanted to do was share some music and niggaz wanna play around its all good i aint mad yall niggaz remind me of my kids though
llBARlllCODEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:01 PM   #18
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and I think it's funny that you cry like a little girl cause nobody could even hear it in the 1st place.
Old 02-13-2011, 02:01 PM   #19
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

criticism on what? yall niggaz aint even here my music yall wanna criticize how hany times i posted in this bitch
Old 02-13-2011, 02:03 PM   #20
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

nigga i could care less what rappers u "Hang Out With" u just makin urself sound like a groupie as a defense mechanism lol u faggit
Old 02-13-2011, 02:05 PM   #21
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

im not hidin no where yall started shit wit me. i dont even care for real im laughin at this whole shit. if this is what hip-hop is about in 2011 no wonder i dont listen anymore i got kids to take care of
Old 02-13-2011, 02:07 PM   #22
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

nobody was even talkin to u in the 1st place
Old 02-13-2011, 02:09 PM   #23
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

If you didn't care so much then why even get upset @ anybody in the 1st place. Go take care of you kids. It's an admirable way of life, no shame in that.

Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 02-13-2011 at 02:11 PM.
pRoTeChTyAnEcK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:14 PM   #24
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by pRoTeChTyAnEcK View Post
you see me in pics with your favorite rappers @ shows. I'm not hiding or out there like some punk bitch hiding behind a forum account trying to be gangster.
what do u call what ur doing then? like i said i could careless about who u inna flck wit. like Sean P said Groupie guys wanna get in the flic. so u aint hiding behind a forum account? all i wanted 2 do was share spome music. kill it man. but on the real i fight for fun not as a defense mechanism i love gettin drunk and throwin hands. sober too dont matter to me
Old 02-13-2011, 02:15 PM   #25
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

we cool now man? can we get along like civilized people? or we gonna continue wu-corp tradition?
Old 02-13-2011, 02:25 PM   #26
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

I was cool like 2 posts ago before you started ranting on that groupie shit again.

just saying...instead of show and prove, you were just complaining and insulting people, so that is what you get if u give it. Welcome to the Audio Booth.
Old 02-13-2011, 02:30 PM   #27
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol@ wucorp

its like getting hazed in high school or jumped in hahahahhahahahaha

welcome to the board
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:00 PM   #28
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bar Code View Post
we cool now man? can we get along like civilized people? or we gonna continue wu-corp tradition?
so r u gonna upload the beat or what? still havent heard it.
Old 02-13-2011, 04:15 PM   #29
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

i'll up it later when i figure out the best outlet dont have time right now

forgive me for earlier

shit if u like the beat when i get it up u can have it
Old 02-13-2011, 04:19 PM   #30
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by pRoTeChTyAnEcK View Post
I was cool like 2 posts ago before you started ranting on that groupie shit again.

just saying...instead of show and prove, you were just complaining and insulting people, so that is what you get if u give it. Welcome to the Audio Booth.

insulting people?
man yall came at me 1st but im over it for real

thanks for welcoming me or hazing me or whatever

i was just tryin to share some music like i said earlier

i'll up it when i can