news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 02-16-2011, 08:36 PM   #31
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

B Rocks Mother is doing this to us
Old 02-16-2011, 09:28 PM   #32
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No problem here. But this explains why I have been the only person on this board half of the time.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:01 PM   #33
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

i hate thissss

this the first time i make it thru 2day wtf

is this CILVA's fault?

plees dooooooo some thiiing

Old 02-16-2011, 10:11 PM   #34
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Get better internet faggit.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:36 AM   #35
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
B Rocks Mother is doing this to us
Old 02-17-2011, 02:32 AM   #36
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i thought it was just me, but surfing on this forum it's simply impossible in late afternoon.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:51 AM   #37
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sunny's sense of humor is doing this to us. Deep Blue can't take it.

FYI, my mother is dead you classless faggot.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:07 PM   #38
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post

so sorry to hear that yo...Bless the dead!!
Old 02-17-2011, 02:22 PM   #39
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post

no she's not you fuckin cave man

she right here on her knees suckin my meat stick...toothless

i made her ass go fix the internet satellite shits that she was chewin on

so now we good - high 5 for your moms
Old 02-17-2011, 02:55 PM   #40
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

I might be a racist pedophile, but you disgust me to no end.
Old 02-17-2011, 03:03 PM   #41
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Poopsnagle View Post
I might be a racist pedophile, but you disgust me to no end.

you fuck the innocent living babies and find humor in that shit

i'm fucking peoples dead moms and shit

i disgust you and i'm glad - all pedophiles and people who find that shit funny should have their throats slit slow with rusty butterknives

Old 02-17-2011, 03:14 PM   #42
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Does a proud black man really want to sink to the level of someone who thinks child abuse is a topic for humour? That's what you should be asking yourself. I don't claim to be a God, as you do. You're not a God, your a vegan nigger piece of shit with a god complex. Chea!

Old 02-17-2011, 03:21 PM   #43
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Poopsnagle View Post
Does a proud black man really want to sink to the level of someone who thinks child abuse is a topic for humour? That's what you should be asking yourself. I don't claim to be a God, as you do. You're not a God, your a vegan nigger piece of shit with a god complex. Chea!

i gave yall god, yall wanted the devil - and that is exactly what i'm giving you - yall niggas can't out devil me - i'm the epitome of evil son - i'm beyond being "the black Man" - you haven't been paying attention - the theme was love- yall brought the frequency in here down low to yall level so that yall can participate - don't complain now that the fire is too hot - get in that shit and burn you baby fucker
Old 02-17-2011, 03:31 PM   #44
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

It must be frustrating there's no delete button for you in this forum, it shows through your angry nigger talk.

Old 02-17-2011, 03:35 PM   #45
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

lmao @ angry nigger talk

yeah i'm in the corner of my room with a football helmut on and army fatigues balled up in fetal position, crying over the words you say to me - the more you say, the more of a ball i become - what's your next post gonna say ?

nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
fried chicken eatin nigger

you should type that shit, it'll get me very very angry - LMAO