news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 02-17-2011, 07:12 AM   #1
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Insane Zombie Vidoegame Trailer: Dead Island

i could watch this if it was a movie that was 2 hrs long
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:00 PM   #2
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That was ill!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:35 PM   #3
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

Hopefully this game don't disappoint.

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:20 AM   #4
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

The trailer is awesome, I just hope its more Left 4 Dead than Dead Rising
Old 02-18-2011, 03:25 AM   #5
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

nice
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 07:49 AM   #6
issues

issues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killa

here it is played forward..

issues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:42 PM   #7
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks, good trailer.
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 07:22 PM   #8
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How come you can view mature related you tube threads here at the forum, but when you try to view the same video clip outside of the forum, you have to be signed into you tube?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 08:14 PM   #9
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
How come you can view mature related you tube threads here at the forum, but when you try to view the same video clip outside of the forum, you have to be signed into you tube?
Inform youtube of their fuck up.

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:17 PM   #10
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this looks incredibly fucked up!

heavy emphasis on incredible

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:45 PM   #11
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just got done playing the hell out of Dead Rising 2. looks like I'll be getting this game too. damn it looks good
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:07 AM   #12
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Some gameplay

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/to...14102?type=flv

This game looks brilliant
Old 05-23-2011, 10:20 AM   #13
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit looks real nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:51 PM   #14
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

nice trailer and gameplay vid..
i think its gonna be one of the most interested game featured with zombies.
Old 09-26-2011, 02:42 AM   #15
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How is this game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote