news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-23-2011, 08:47 PM   #1
praise the almitey W
Master of the yung'n dojo

praise the almitey W crouching tiger
Default who the fuck?

thought that the freemasons were benevolent good sumeritans, this is what i thought when my teacher tried to say they were good and had donation funds and shit. fuck my teacher he is obviously retarded or working under those brainwashing asshats. On another note everyone needs to stop saying so and so is in the illuminati i keep getting rediculous shit like freddy gibbs, and elmo and count chocula type shit, but anyways can anyone please explain what is so fascinating about the eye of lucifer being everywhere and why everyone turns this into bullshit? i mean they overthink things ive seen five youtube videos where they mention call of duty or eminem or anything else with an eye on the cover.

"I got your back but you best to watch your front."-GZA
praise the almitey W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 09:56 PM   #2
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the initiates and lower level members of freemasonry and similar clubs do believe that they are involved in a benevolent club. they are not told about the control and depopulation programs etc... because they would have a knee jerk reaction. its only once you get to the highest levels you are brought in and by then its too late because you are either black mailed or your family is threatened, plus the benefits of membership are so great these people wouldnt want to lose them anyhow. this is how the information has stayed a secret for thousands of years until now

www.globalinformationnetwork.com
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:20 PM   #3
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

they are good samaritans man, i used to not have a job i called my dude like yo whats up i need a job, he told his dad a 19th degree freemason i need a job, now i work in the fraud department at the bank pow pow. ALL HAIL THE FREEMASONS
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:11 AM   #4
praise the almitey W
Master of the yung'n dojo

praise the almitey W crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham-iLL View Post
they are good samaritans man, i used to not have a job i called my dude like yo whats up i need a job, he told his dad a 19th degree freemason i need a job, now i work in the fraud department at the bank pow pow. ALL HAIL THE FREEMASONS
im not quite sure if your being for real. but that is another thing the freemasons have the power to give anyone they know a job, they can even put them in a place in politics. much like the 17-1800s they did that in politics, i would put the name of it up here but i can't remember it. so basically they are corrupt politcal officials, but thats usually the ones that are really close to the 33rd masonryship, and they deffinetly have the power to take anyones job away.

"I got your back but you best to watch your front."-GZA
praise the almitey W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:55 PM   #5
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

they put people they know as good people in those type of jobs.. they're not gonna put someone that doesn't have an attachment to God.
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote