news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-01-2011, 10:07 AM   #151
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's a damn shame that you guys have to resort to "acting" in order to gain a females attention. Do you honestly think that you can maintain that front for a long period of time? If you truly feel that way, in my opinion, the bitch isn't worth the time and money.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:16 AM   #152
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
It's a damn shame that you guys have to resort to "acting" in order to gain a females attention. Do you honestly think that you can maintain that front for a long period of time? If you truly feel that way, in my opinion, the bitch isn't worth the time and money.
Everyone knows that when u meet someone u not really meeting them....u meeting they representative.......once u get all in that's when the real person comes out then u gotta decide if u can deal with them or not.........

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:01 AM   #153
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
"if you marry a woman, marry her for one thing only; her sense of humour. everything else will change over time".

perhaps you should try talking to women at comedy shows or something. hopefully there'll be humour and you'll be laughing together. comment on the comdians' jokes and stuff after they've finished their act, talk about the comdians that you already love and want to see live, talk about your favourite comedians of all time, etc, etc.

sounds perfect. i should try it myself.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:38 AM   #154
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixx View Post
perhaps you should try talking to women at comedy shows or something. hopefully there'll be humour and you'll be laughing together. comment on the comdians' jokes and stuff after they've finished their act, talk about the comdians that you already love and want to see live, talk about your favourite comedians of all time, etc, etc.

sounds perfect. i should try it myself.
I won't take out a woman I just met on a date. I have to get to know her first. I have to obverse how she is in public and around people. Is she a bitch? Does she have children? Is she crazy? Does she drink or smoke? Is she on drugs? Does she have a criminal record? I don't want to find out if she's a bitch on the first date! It's too much of a gamble. I don't do that "I'll pick you up at 7:00pm" bullshit when I first meet a woman.

If I want instant sex, I'll settle for a hooker. That's dangerous but hey....it beats being embarrassed in public.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:41 AM   #155
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i didn't say anything about taking anyone out. i was talking about going there with a friend and go to a comedy club and try to strike it lucky with some females while you're there.

Decipher, son.

Old 03-01-2011, 11:41 AM   #156
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its hard to choose a girl strictly on sense of humor because truthfully speaking, most women just aren't funny LOLZ. not saying that as a diss but... if you look that good chances are you don't have to be funny nawmsayin
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:45 AM   #157
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

if you go to the club on your own and you meet a group of women together then you might, if you do it right, have the whole group of women vying for your attention. make sure you put on your A game if that happens.

Decipher, son.

Old 03-01-2011, 11:47 AM   #158
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
if you look that good chances are you don't have to be funny nawmsayin

I know exactly what u mean cause I'm not funny at all

Old 03-01-2011, 11:47 AM   #159
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
if you go to the club on your own and you meet a group of women together then you might, if you do it right, have the whole group of women vying for your attention. make sure you put on your A game if that happens.
"Acting"

That's pretty much all it is. Thanks.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:54 AM   #160
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

nope, no pretensions. you're not supposed to rehearse anything.

when you meet certain people, you just end up somehow on your A game whether you were trying or not.

Decipher, son.

Old 03-01-2011, 12:03 PM   #161
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
its hard to choose a girl strictly on sense of humor because truthfully speaking, most women just aren't funny LOLZ. not saying that as a diss but... if you look that good chances are you don't have to be funny nawmsayin

a lot of men, like luis cipher, think they're funnier than they actually are.

Decipher, son.

Old 03-01-2011, 12:10 PM   #162
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
nope, no pretensions. you're not supposed to rehearse anything.

when you meet certain people, you just end up somehow on your A game whether you were trying or not.
In this case, acting IS putting on a front, which many people do everyday.

Like chicks don't put on a front when their around their "friends" or trying to gain attention from men. The same thing applies to men as well.

It's like me attending a party that's filled with white chicks. They're expecting thug type black men and here I come. They're in the mood for drugs and alcohol and I'll refuse to participate in that nonsense. What do you think going to happen? It's pretty obvious. I won't go to a place where I know I won't be welcomed or comfortable. It's simple

Some people feel that they have to behave this way and act that way in order to fit it or gain attention.

I can look at certain people and determine whether he/she is putting on a front, and I'm very good at that.

I constantly see women wearing clothes and hairstyles that their not comfortable in. They do it so they can be that "bitch". Some of them look down right ugly and disgusting!

Yes, I set my standards VERY high because I know what I want in a woman AND where to find them. The club, bar, crowd places are the last place I'd go.

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 03-01-2011 at 12:16 PM.
Old 03-01-2011, 01:13 PM   #163
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Everyone knows that when u meet someone u not really meeting them....u meeting they representative.......once u get all in that's when the real person comes out then u gotta decide if u can deal with them or not.........
maybe you could get a relationship to work if you didn't follow every bit of relationship advice chris rock game you

zz

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054

Last edited by Art Vandelay; 03-01-2011 at 01:19 PM.
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:16 PM   #164
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
This:

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:21 PM   #165
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
maybe you could get a relationship to work if you didn't follow every bit of relationship advice chris rock game you

zz

Chris is married right? Where u at relationship wise? With ur girly feet.....