news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 02-26-2011, 05:13 AM   #16
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dope tape,I dig the soulful beats on it

"Please... " is sick!

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr
Ozmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:59 AM   #17
KSTVRLSN

KSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
i didnt have much time but i scanned through these and was diggin the sounds

imma come back and listen to the whole thing, but everything was soundin nicely mixed, and i heard some dope samples

The Letter....... ILL!!
Nice, thank you very much !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide View Post
Great work man!
Thanks man !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozmosis View Post
Dope tape,I dig the soulful beats on it

"Please... " is sick!
Glad you liked it, I just listened to your tape "A Night Out" and that's some high quality beats. Awesome vibe through the whole tape. Dark as hell but still so crystal clear !
Gonna bump that in my ipod for some time i guess : )

KSTVRLSN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:07 PM   #18
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Beats are bangin drums especially, and sample game is tremendous. Basement Blues is the beat man I love how simple it is just a couple chops of a ill sound. Please is too ill too. Even after 100's of soul beats I never get tired of hearing a good one. Nightmares got that sinister sound to it. All of em bang and got a different flavor nice rhythm to the drums too. You got it down to a science. Waiting to hear more. Peace.
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:10 PM   #19
KSTVRLSN

KSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOfDeath View Post
Beats are bangin drums especially, and sample game is tremendous. Basement Blues is the beat man I love how simple it is just a couple chops of a ill sound. Please is too ill too. Even after 100's of soul beats I never get tired of hearing a good one. Nightmares got that sinister sound to it. All of em bang and got a different flavor nice rhythm to the drums too. You got it down to a science. Waiting to hear more. Peace.
Thanks alot ! Shit like this keeps me going, I really appreciate it !!

Peace

Old 03-03-2011, 01:14 PM   #20
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

came back and gave it a better listen through. you def got this shit down to a science. i like the styles on this tape, and waiting to here more. hope we can get a collab to pop off soon. you got anything in the works now?

you got that dusty basement music and being the Basement Dwellaz, it only sounds fitting haha

peace fam, stay bangin out.
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:27 PM   #21
KSTVRLSN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
came back and gave it a better listen through. you def got this shit down to a science. i like the styles on this tape, and waiting to here more. hope we can get a collab to pop off soon. you got anything in the works now?

you got that dusty basement music and being the Basement Dwellaz, it only sounds fitting haha

peace fam, stay bangin out.
Hey man, glad you liked the beats !
I'm def down for a collab, I just started making some new shit yesterday actually, had a little break for digging new samples and shit..

What do you say about me making some beats and then sending them over to you so you could listen and pick the one(s) you like ?
Let's keep in touch for that one, I'm def down !

Peace