news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-08-2011, 10:27 AM   #1
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default sovreign/freeman of the land

anyone into it?? ( being self governed)

only following laws.. and not statutory acts..
accepting the capital letters on your birth cert. do not represent you as a human, but as fictitious person.. (corperation)

i been gettin into this heavily the last 2 years.. i've found out so much,, such as local councils are corperations, the united kingdom (plc) is a tradeing corperation.. that we consent to statutory laws, (by replyin to understand. as UNDERSTAND used by police is law definition)

that we sign up. to the corperations on our birth certs. ( check your birthday certificate's, they all say you have signed a contract with a corperation) and that your birth certificate is a copy.. so where is the original. ive tried to get mine...

im sure you have heard of lawful rebellion.

im gonna post some great clips. their pretty powerful. if u know your law(magna carta).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0IM7Hobd_k part 1 of 5// funny and informative

lawful rebellion in action..

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xodus201...27/ZhVtgz6gOWk

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xodus2012#p/u/6/dd10kNepPog stopped by police...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xodus2012#p/u/9/NC9_k9vbWFI same dude. after he got arresed under duress. his custody interview.. .. the sickest thing ive seen on youtube.....

video'd interview at home with a p.c http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwWEK...eature=related

theirs lots more videos out their.. dealing with courts v freeman, clampers/debt collectors v freeman..

the sovreign/freeman lifestyle/concept applies in all western countrys.

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:17 AM   #2
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no ones into law then? or wanting to be free?

people like following statutes? (which are not law?)

please watch.
part 5/5

john harris - its an illusion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIUMO...&tracker=False

or the whole thing

http://bbc5.tv/eyeplayer/articles/jo...s-its-illusion

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 03-10-2011 at 10:19 AM.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:14 AM   #3
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im familiar with it
Old 05-11-2011, 01:32 PM   #4
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Peace, do u practise it Fatal?
ive known about it a while, and used it with police when they do random stops, not giving my name/address/d.o.b., but recently ive had to use it in court :S for driving offences which come under the driver vehicle license act, had some fun with the judge, he didnt provide me with his oathe, but he did say he was working under it, then i asked, if he was acting under his oathe, why he was taking cash of a human being, for a private corporation (DVLA) and not for the queen/england, which he should only be doing going by his oathe, he just ignored me and asked me if i was sandeep singh matharu, to which i replied can i please see evidence you are qualified to be in the position you are in: the clerk said that all judges where under their oathe, and i replied i just want to see their oathe, under law, it is my right to see it, to which she replied, any grievances you may have, you can take up with the appeals court, at a later date. so they wanted me to agree to their terms and unlawful conditions,. i just stood my ground, the judge said if i didnt confirm if i was me, then i would be done for wasting court time, to which i replied, im here im willing to settle this matter, i just need some validation you are who you say you are,. to which he walked out.. i waited about 30 mins, the clerk came back in and said they would send me another date.. which they have,, 9th june :d leicester county court.. at 10 am.. lol if anyone wants to have some fun.. come join me

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-14-2011, 11:06 AM   #5
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sovereignty is something that imo needs to be exercise.

i never really had to use it............

YET
Old 05-24-2011, 10:01 PM   #6
june181972
Cream of the Corp

june181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken masta

Saw a 60 Minutes piece on this. A sovereign father and son shot and killed 2 police officers during a routine traffic stop in West Memphis Arkansas (U.S.A.)

The piece made it seem like a bunch psuedo-educated rednecks and losers that did not want to pay their bills nor function rationally in society, and knew very basic ways on how to manipulate different laws.
They seem to be very big on their Constitutional right to bear arms

Interesting concept never-the-less

Last edited by june181972; 05-24-2011 at 10:18 PM.
june181972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 04:34 AM   #7
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

most of the objections ive had from people on the sovreign human, is the same.. you dont want to pay fines/bills and its not fitting in with society..

to which i reply,. the bills(acts) are illegal and unjust, you have no contract with these govt corporations who collect cash from policeys

you do not manipulate laws, you just need to know the differance between law, and acts.. and using it to your advantage

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-25-2011, 11:02 AM   #8
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Freedom is a state of mind.

Old 05-25-2011, 11:12 AM   #9
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
Peace, do u practise it Fatal?
ive known about it a while, and used it with police when they do random stops, not giving my name/address/d.o.b., but recently ive had to use it in court :S for driving offences which come under the driver vehicle license act, had some fun with the judge, he didnt provide me with his oathe, but he did say he was working under it, then i asked, if he was acting under his oathe, why he was taking cash of a human being, for a private corporation (DVLA) and not for the queen/england, which he should only be doing going by his oathe, he just ignored me and asked me if i was sandeep singh matharu, to which i replied can i please see evidence you are qualified to be in the position you are in: the clerk said that all judges where under their oathe, and i replied i just want to see their oathe, under law, it is my right to see it, to which she replied, any grievances you may have, you can take up with the appeals court, at a later date. so they wanted me to agree to their terms and unlawful conditions,. i just stood my ground, the judge said if i didnt confirm if i was me, then i would be done for wasting court time, to which i replied, im here im willing to settle this matter, i just need some validation you are who you say you are,. to which he walked out.. i waited about 30 mins, the clerk came back in and said they would send me another date.. which they have,, 9th june :d leicester county court.. at 10 am.. lol if anyone wants to have some fun.. come join me
That shit might ride out where your from but here?

If I said that to a judge i'd be arrested Contempt. Word Life.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:36 AM   #10
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

its the same legal frame work their, based on the magna carta,. and on blacks law dictionary,. laws are laws.. legal framework(statutory acts) need and require consent, to be given the force of law..

i did get threats for contempt of court, and wasting court time, and was threatened by the judge to be arrested,. but you have to stand your ground and stick to the law.

theirs some GREAT 'freeman in court' videos on youtube,. this shit is real. everyone should get educated in it.

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-25-2011, 11:37 AM   #11
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

theirs also wicked sites www.tpuc.org

freedomrebels.com

benlowry.com

4therecord.org

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-29-2011, 12:45 PM   #12
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

thought that help those out

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=108370
Old 05-30-2011, 06:45 AM   #13
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

thanks fatal peace

i got 2 notices up on my door, they are as follows

NOTICE OF REMOVAL OF IMPLIED RIGHT OF ACCESS
12 March 2010
Notice to Agent is deemed Notice to Principal, Notice to Principal is deemed Notice to Agent.
I hereby give Notice that The Implied Right of Access to the Property known as *** ST QUENTIN STREET
PLECK, WALSALL, WS2 9JN has been removed in respect of the following:
* Any Employee, or Agent or Principal or any other PERSONS Acting on behalf of the CORPORATE COURTS,
LOCAL COUNCIL or PRIVATE CORPORATION,PUBLIC AGENCY,GOVERNMENT AGENCY
*Any Employee or Agent or Principal or any other PERSON Acting on behalf of Any BAILIFF COLLECTION AGENCY, and
*Any POLICE OFFICER who is Acting for the CORPORATE POLICE and not upholding the LAW for and on behalf
of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and Her People as expressed in the Oath of Office of All POLICE Men and Women.
*Please also Take Notice that the land known as England is a Common Law Jurisdiction and
ANY TRANSGRESSION OF THIS NOTICE WITHOUT Prewritten signed consent Sworn Under Oath in front of a
Notary will be dealt according to common law and may Result in a limitless fine, no less than 10,000 for the man,
woman and corporation separately.
*By knocking on the door or pushing the bell button you agree to the terms and conditions above.

Sana
of Sovereign Family Matharu

and

You have called here today in order to discuss a matter. I need to establish grounds for any discussion and to provide myself with the necessary security before disclosing any of my private details to you. Please complete and hand back this brief questionnaire. If you cannot provide all the information required, I will take the assumption that you are not who you say you are and will decline to speak with you on this occasion while reserving all my rights not to be bound by any contracts revealed or unrevealed.
1. What is your full name __________________________________________________ _________________

2. Are you here representing yourself or a company

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
5. Registration Number of your Vehicle __________________________________________________ ______
6. What is your job title in the company __________________________________________________ ______
7. Name of Person, or other, you wish to speak with ______________________________________________
8. Brief outline of reason for visit __________________________________________________ ___________
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
9. Do you have proof that I gave you authority over me. Yes / No (delete as appropriate)
(If yes, be ready to provide documented proof of contract and proof of authority over me, given by me.)
You will need to provide proof of a valid signed contract between you and I, should you wish to discuss any matter pertaining to Licenses, Debts, Fees, Charges, or any matter concerning a 3rd party.
Your signature: _________________________________ Date: ___________________

if they want to fuck about with legal bullshit., im applying the same conditions

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-31-2011, 10:14 AM   #14
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
its the same legal frame work their, based on the magna carta,. and on blacks law dictionary,. laws are laws.. legal framework(statutory acts) need and require consent, to be given the force of law..

i did get threats for contempt of court, and wasting court time, and was threatened by the judge to be arrested,. but you have to stand your ground and stick to the law.

theirs some GREAT 'freeman in court' videos on youtube,. this shit is real. everyone should get educated in it.

peace
Regardless of how you interpret the law, people in Law enforcement don't interpret it the same. They will still enforce the laws on you whether you like them or not.

There's no loop hole that's gonna free you from running around committing criminal acts........ *see below

They enforce laws even tighter on people of color here in the states. Ask anyone not white. If they say it isn't true they're probably living squeaky clean and never faced a white court room. It's just the way it is. Bottom line, if they got guns and cuffs and they want you they'll get you.

*White people can commit crimes on the reservation against Native Americans, and they can't be tried in tribal court system. They have to be transferred to court system off the reservation where it is up to them to decide if they will be charged with a crime.

*People that commit crimes against Native Americans on the reservation can be sued in a Federal court.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:33 PM   #15
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

its not how u interpret the law..

Statutory acts, need consent to be given the force of law. once you consent its law.. but until that point,, the police officer (or whoever) needs consent, usually done by asking your name/address.. that is consent.. until then.. your free

but i agree.. you can not break LAWS,. laws are their for a purpose to help and serve,. its the enforcing of illegal statutory acts( which are usually delt with fines, as you have given consent)

please watch the john harris video warpath., even if its part 1..(10 mins )

peace

i dont think your getting the correct meaning of what im trying to get across

LulZ KillZ Phear....