news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-08-2011, 08:26 PM   #16
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAH001 View Post
Hollow Darts is a total fucking loser... he should quit being a loser... "oh i listen to Raekwon and Killah Priest, i creamed on Hell Razah" you total prick... you should suck a golfball and play golf aswell... you should stop wankin over Mortal Kombat and start wanking over someones mum... you cry baby "waaaaaaa!!!!" i don't like you and i never have, you COCKY FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!
you ok bud?
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:27 PM   #17
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

"Deliverance" is such a hard ass trak but I've had the CD in my hands TOO MANY TIMES then let it down to cop somethin else. Imma chek this out soon. Bubbas nice no doubt and Timbo is a certified beast on the boards.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:05 PM   #18
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Not sure if I was even aware of this albums existence, listened to the tracks you posted id agree slept on is the word but one of the dopest southern albums of all time is pushing it to limit homie
Old 03-08-2011, 10:04 PM   #19
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Drake> Bubba Sparxx. Crown Me!!!! lol haha
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:15 PM   #20
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL I got called out by name.

I find Bubba sparxxx to be absolutely boring, so sue me.

I've only given Yela some love because in the past I've made desparaging remarks towards dude, I was admitting I was wrong.

Tell you what, if I see this album on the shelf next time I'm out I'll cop it and give it a few spins, if it changes my opinion of the dude I'll conceed to that.

I'm not right 100% of the time and never claimed such.

I really don't give a fuck if someone agrees with my opinion on anything online or IRL.

Nor do I think my views are the almighty gospel and that anyone who disagrees is insulting me.

But that's how 99% of people operate nowadays, catching ultra-feelings like somebody raped their mom or some shit simply by disagreeing with them.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 03-08-2011 at 11:24 PM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:52 PM   #21
Holocaust
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Holocaust crouching tiger

too commercial
Holocaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:48 AM   #22
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
LOL I got called out by name.

I find Bubba sparxxx to be absolutely boring, so sue me.

I've only given Yela some love because in the past I've made desparaging remarks towards dude, I was admitting I was wrong.

Tell you what, if I see this album on the shelf next time I'm out I'll cop it and give it a few spins, if it changes my opinion of the dude I'll conceed to that.

I'm not right 100% of the time and never claimed such.

I really don't give a fuck if someone agrees with my opinion on anything online or IRL.

Nor do I think my views are the almighty gospel and that anyone who disagrees is insulting me.

But that's how 99% of people operate nowadays, catching ultra-feelings like somebody raped their mom or some shit simply by disagreeing with them.
let me get this straight...

you came in here...

trynna derail shit...

saying....

"i think youre alone on this"....

and you never even heard the album, in question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats sheepish behavior!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you find him boring!?!!?!?!?!? FINE!!!!!!!!!!

at least listen to his best album, before driving the nails home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ima tell you somethin, ignorance is annoyin, you dont even know what youre talkin about, yet you give an opinion, i find that annoyin... sue me!!!!!!!!!!!!

and ghost... give it a listen son, you need a hook, to get these drones buzzing....

entirely produced by timbaland and organzied noise... you a dungeon family fan, thats all you need to hear, to check this shit out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:56 AM   #23
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fuck it, I co-sign Angry.

(And lol @ those pricks saying this one is too commercial - you fucking insane? This is as far as possible from 2003 commercial rap, damn)
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 03:18 PM   #24
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and also know this. this album works better as a whole than it does listening to it in bits & pieces. so if your gonna give it a spin listen to the whole thing in its entirety.

but it is a really good album. its a shame so many sheep turned their backs on this and made bubba put out that horrible album with "miss new booty" on it to try and gain commercial acceptance.

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 03:24 PM   #25
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol magoo
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:21 PM   #26
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

i havent heard this album, but i always liked listening to this while playing Madden 04

Old 03-09-2011, 07:15 PM   #27
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Stop repeating the word "Sheep" in this thread.

The sheep-like thing to do would've been to get hyped for this album because Timbaland was a popular producer at the time.

P.S., I have heard it, it didn't do much for me outside of the beats.

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 03-09-2011 at 07:57 PM.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:38 PM   #28
main_man

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sheep do sheep shit all the time.
cause sheeps are stupid fuckin sheep.
so sheeps will sleep like sheeps do.
sleepin sheeps.

fuck you. ill quote bushwick bill " i'll say what i want, when i want, how i want.
try to stop me, get your FUCKIN ASS STOMPED."

fuckin faggot ass sheep.

sheep.

"Blessed be the Lord
Old 03-09-2011, 07:51 PM   #29
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

By repeating the term ad nausium it exhibits the herd mentality moreso than the actions of the individuals you're foisting the label upon.

Where is it written that any given Hip-Hop fan has to like, listen to, own the discog of and study the lyrics of every rapper who's released an nationally distrubuted album?

I'm not a Hip-Hop Encyclopedia, that shit is obsessive, lame & pretentious.

This is my last post on this subject, because unlike a lot of you, I don't get off on internet arguments.

Let's agree to disagree, kthnxbye.

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 03-09-2011 at 08:06 PM. Reason: That wordy first sentence was wrought with typos lol.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:54 PM   #30
main_man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
I'm lame & pretentious.
Fixed.

and your welcome.

"Blessed be the Lord