news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 03-08-2011, 05:29 PM   #706
Reiko
gwynbleidd

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pure dopeness ^^
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:51 PM   #707
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

On PS2

Metal Slug Anthology
Kingdom Hearts
Predator Concrete Jungle
Devil May Cry 3

On PS3

Prince of Persia Trilogy
Marvel vs Capcom 3

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:02 PM   #708
Shiz36
Graphically Inclined

Shiz36 drunken mastaShiz36 drunken mastaShiz36 drunken masta

I've been playing a lot of NBA JAM and Need For Speed Hot Pursuit lately.

"The game is to be sold, not to be told"
Shiz36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:15 PM   #709
Samurai_Turkey
HaiYakka Taco!!!

Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I need to cop NBA Jam, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I'm slowly making my way through God of War 3, very slowly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Samurai_Turkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:10 AM   #710
Reiko
gwynbleidd

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Castlevania Lords Of Shadow - dope prolly will finish it soon
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 01:21 PM   #711
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on PSP
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 05:42 PM   #712
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Maniac Mansion

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 07:22 PM   #713
Shiz36
Graphically Inclined

Shiz36 drunken mastaShiz36 drunken mastaShiz36 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
I need to cop NBA Jam, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Definitely pick it up if you have a chance. It's a lot of fun. Shit took me waaaay back to the Sega Genesis days the first couple times playing it.

"The game is to be sold, not to be told"
Shiz36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 04:03 PM   #714
Samurai_Turkey
HaiYakka Taco!!!

Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe.

It was on sale @ Best Buy for $9.99.

Why wouldn't I grab it?

I'm probably going to get Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY edition on the weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Samurai_Turkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:29 PM   #715
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Red Alert 2
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:35 PM   #716
immaculate

8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:48 PM   #717
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's tha shit, especially online.

Method Man
Old 05-02-2011, 09:25 PM   #718
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i know im waaaaaaaaaaayy late

but i just picked up metal gear solid 4 today, i already knew id love it cuz i beat all the others but holy shit batman this rocks
the mod/ weapon system is slick too
..but i still miss eating animals

Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:52 PM   #719
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Loved Metal Gear 4, it really ended the series nicely for me and brought it back to metal gear solid on ps1.

Method Man
Old 05-03-2011, 06:10 AM   #720
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Chess with friends on ipodtouch 4th generation

n e one else plays this?

its dope cuz the game lasts till the next person moves, theres no timer on it so u can rly get into it