news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 03-03-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
jimmyranders
Banned

jimmyranders Imbecile
Lightbulb Post some dope LIVE Performances

post up some dope live performances...

i'll go first

Enter Sandman - Metallica
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QP-SIW6iKY

Quote:
ATTENTION ALL METALHEADS!!!

On the 15th October 2011 will be the 30 year anniversary of Metallica forming. This band comprised of mere men no different then you and me, have graced this land with music in its purist form for 30 glorious years. We owe them the honor of having the worlds most viewed video on Youtube! A title one little idiot doesnt deserve. Up until and also on the 15th October 2011, all metalheads are required to watch Enter Sandman live at Moscow! Post this EVERYWHERE !!!
jimmyranders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:00 AM   #2
jimmyranders
Banned

jimmyranders Imbecile

Michael Jackson - Beat It Live 1992 Bucharest! (RIP Michael Jackson)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOqY18Nzr1A

yeah son! the last crystal skull was found and it's time for the GOD consciousness aka 2012 to awaken
jimmyranders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:06 AM   #3
Taskmaster2112
PRODIGAL SUN

Taskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killa

There isn't a video of this, but it's off of one of the best live albums ever, Bill Withers' "Live at Carnegie Hall"

Taskmaster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:54 PM   #4
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 10:49 PM   #5
daffy duck
Veteran Member

daffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal son

daffy duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 08:56 AM   #6
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 09:03 AM   #7
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 10:01 AM   #8
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote