news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Audio Tips & Tricks

Old 02-11-2011, 01:52 PM   #1
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Khrysis Demonstrates The Native Instruments Maschine MIDI Controller (LB producer)

I thought y'all might be interested in this new MIDI controller, which actually comes with it's own DAW also. If you don't know who Khrysis is, he's been producing and engineering for Little Brother since their debut album.

A description of the MASCHINE from N.I.:

MASCHINE combines the hands-on feel and sequencing of classic grooveboxes with advanced sampling, effects, and seamless DAW integration. Now featuring 6GB of production-ready sounds, and numerous feature improvements, MASCHINE continues to evolve so you can focus on finding the perfect beat.

RISE OF THE MASCHINE

Integrating the flexibility of computer-based music production with the hands-on creative clout of MPC-style hardware, MASCHINE is the next step in beat production. Once you touch the hugely playable controller, the slick, intuitive and immensely fast workflow takes over, allowing you to stay focused on what matters the groove. MASCHINE's blending of classic feel and cutting edge technology makes it the perfect tool used on its own, performing in the club, or working within your DAW.

AS EASY AS MPC

With MASCHINE the boundaries that defined beat making for years are blown away by an all-in-one approach. Starting from the iconic strengths of the MPC including the intuitive pad layout, 16 velocity levels and Note Repeat MASCHINE is instantly familiar, yet breaks free of hardware-only limitations. The library comes with a staggering 6GB of premium sounds and of course can be easily expanded. The simple-to-arrange sequencer, intuitive sampling, re-sampling and slicing features, and fully integrated FX and automation create a blazing workflow that takes your idea from a rough sketch to a professional production in no time. As a studio centerpiece, MASCHINE plays all your existing gear and to make for an easy transition, it even lets you import your old MPC programs. MASCHINE perfectly preserves the instant pleasure of groove box beat-making, introducing the flexibility and power only software can provide."

Read more about Native Instruments Maschine Groove Production Studio at

Sam Ash |
Guitar Center
| Amazon.com
fatboybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:27 PM   #2
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

damn now khrysis usin it? everybody gettin one now. its a really great piece of gear
Old 02-23-2011, 10:51 AM   #3
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

the maschine is def a powerful tool...I won't be trading my gear in any time soon, but I may be copping something like this to use when traveling in combo with a laptop...that's the real power of it imo is that you can take the studio with you, but overall when I'm in the studio I don't see a need for an all in one solution...that's why you got a lab full of gear
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:24 PM   #4
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

had my eyes on the maschine for years since it came out. I don't doubt its capabilities. I wouldn't give up my standalone hardware for it though.