news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu On The Road

Old 03-17-2011, 01:27 PM   #1
MANISH
Veteran Member

MANISH shaolin monk
Default Wich album does Sunz Of Man ft Killarmy - Soldiers of Darkness appear?

And who produced it?
Old 03-17-2011, 01:31 PM   #2
MANISH
Veteran Member

MANISH shaolin monk

Oh shit. I dropped in the wrong forum section. My bad.
Mods please move to wu chamber.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:42 AM   #3
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

no album. it was a single b/w 'five arch angels'. both produced by 4th disciple. it might be on cd though on one of those fake, bootleg echo international "albums" like elements or the old testament.
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:16 AM   #4
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It does appear on a compilation album that Sunz of Man released called 'The Old Testament'. You can usually find that album really cheap.

'Soldiers Of Darkness' is a RZA production though, not 4th Disciple.

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:30 AM   #5
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

wrong. it's defintiely 4th disciple. I have the single
Old 03-19-2011, 07:06 AM   #6
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow Daene View Post
wrong. it's defintiely 4th disciple. I have the single
I've got the vinyl too and I know it credits 4th Disciple with both tracks but RZA did 'Soldiers Of Darkness'.

Check the production credits here...

http://www.wu-international.com/Albu...OM_Oldtest.htm

I'm sure I've got an interview with RZA where he talks about working on the early Sunz tracks, I'll see if I can find it.

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:35 AM   #7
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

4th disciple produced it

http://www.discogs.com/Sunz-Of-Man-S...elease/1262745

http://www.discogs.com/Sunz-Of-Man-S...release/267025

http://www.discogs.com/Sunz-Of-Man-T...release/672977

Last edited by Jammin; 03-19-2011 at 07:54 AM.
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:35 AM   #8
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

4th, he showed me how he did it too and the girl singing on it is from steubenville
Old 03-20-2011, 01:39 PM   #9
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

how did he do it?

seriously. how altered/unaltered was the source material (I'm guessing he used samples)
Old 03-21-2011, 08:50 AM   #10
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

Love Story sample
Old 03-21-2011, 04:33 PM   #11
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

?

uh huh. I usually don't like knowing, but I had to ask for this one. he really made something out of this