news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-25-2011, 12:44 PM   #7501
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
as for now, they are just the hot team with alot to prove in the playoffs.
Can't argue that. I just like their chances of proving it a whole lot more than you.
Old 03-25-2011, 04:49 PM   #7502
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Derrick Rose FUNK mix.

It feels good being a Bulls fan. Memphis Grizzlies are on a winning streak and just beat the celtics. Bulls are 31-4 at the united center, the 2nd best home record in the league. I actually think it'll be a close game tonight. i got my 12pack and blunts ready for another bulls victory.

tomorrow in the league, la clippers vs la lakers. Also nets vs hawks might be a good game.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:09 PM   #7503
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

I'm going with the Bulls...They have to prove themselves obviously but so do the Heat (who have the most pressure IMO), the Magic (after their trade earlier to shake up their team), the Hawks (always find ways to come up short in the playoffs).

The Bulls are a much different team than last years...they have a better bench and a better coach. Thibs is a better coach than Del Negro and more experienced. He helped the Celtics as an assistant win the title. He knows the Celtics well. If the Bulls get the top seed, watch out.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 05:27 PM   #7504
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Spurs vs Lakers, 7 game series. Who wins?

So far the spurs are up 2-1 in season games.

Tue 28 vs LA Lakers W 97-82 Thu 03 @ LA Lakers W 89-88Sun 06 vs LA Lakers L 83-99
lakers beat them down by 16 points last game.

Last edited by Sense-A; 03-25-2011 at 05:31 PM.
Sense-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:03 PM   #7505
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

dude regular season games are meaningless, when will u understand that?

the Cavs swept the regular season against the Spurs in 07 than got swept in the Finals.

Its meaningless. The playoffs are about adjustments and clutch play and defense..half court offense etc.

and of course EXPERIENCE.

and it doesnt help to have a closer like Kobe Bryant or Paul Pierce.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:43 PM   #7506
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Yeah, but the cavs had an Achilles tendon. Lebron james. The most overrated player the last 5 years. cavs will always be failures. Just accept it. Just a bad organization with no class. I hate how you guys play rap music in the middle of the game. Save the music and gimics for the timeouts. quicken loans arena is junk. your announcers suck your mascots suck your fans are pitiful your town is smogged with factories and stinks when i drive by on the highway. cavaliers all you guys do is ride the bus. I'm tired of cavs fans acting like they the experts on the nba now. watching lebron's every move overhyping one team to the next. cleveland is a welfare recipient city. the browns suck too. one season your defense scored more points than your offense. hahahha. damn, man.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:07 PM   #7507
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

LOL...don't take it so personal just cuz I'm stating facts that this Bulls team has proven nothing yet.

ON top of that all, they got handled by Lebron and the Cavs last year in the playoffs.

You must have been too young to remember the Jordan era for you to be sucking this teams nuts like this.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:12 PM   #7508
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
Yeah, but the cavs had an Achilles tendon. Lebron james. The most overrated player the last 5 years. cavs will always be failures. Just accept it. Just a bad organization with no class. I hate how you guys play rap music in the middle of the game. Save the music and gimics for the timeouts. quicken loans arena is junk. your announcers suck your mascots suck your fans are pitiful your town is smogged with factories and stinks when i drive by on the highway. cavaliers all you guys do is ride the bus. I'm tired of cavs fans acting like they the experts on the nba now. watching lebron's every move overhyping one team to the next. cleveland is a welfare recipient city. the browns suck too. one season your defense scored more points than your offense. hahahha. damn, man.

disagree.
dude it wasn't lebrons fault in Cleveland. that is just as big of a bs statement as annotating the bulls champions right now. how many times have we went through this on here that every superstar in the nba needs a side kick star to win a championship.

rose is the superstar, boozer, noah, and deng are all better than the next 2,3,4 best players that were on the cavs last year. bron is the the most dominant player in the game the first 47 minutes of a game. ya, hes not the best closer. but be serious with your criticism.

agreed. Cleveland sucks.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:21 PM   #7509
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I disagree. LeBron has enough help last year with the addition of Jamison. The problem was he couldnt close games.

If Jordan and Kobe couldnt close games, they dont win championships. Its as simple as that.

The superstar must carry the team in the biggest moments.

If that Bulls squad was so good, why did they go down 4 games to 1?

The Cavs achilles heel last year was Mo Williams inconsistent offense and his terrible defense.

and the fact that Lebron cant close.

But Boston is a championship team with 4 hall of famers. I just dont see Chicago getting past them.

I really dont think Chicago is going to beat Miami in a series.

And LeBron deserves some criticism for the shortcomings of his teams. He takes a ton of terrible shots at the end of games.

He still does it for Miami. He stalls the offense with his pounding of the basketball and allows defenses to set up.

The guy is great but far from flawless and lacks the complete offensive game of a Jordan or Kobe Bryant.

his jumpshot is still suspect and streaky.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:39 PM   #7510
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
If that Bulls squad was so good, why did they go down 4 games to 1?
That Bulls squad wasn't. The current Bulls squad is.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:42 PM   #7511
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Oh btw Dicky, Luol Deng was clutch tonight while Paul Pierce choked the game away for the Celtics. lol
Old 03-25-2011, 09:27 PM   #7512
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i dunno man. Im not convinced.

Beating the Atlanta Hawks is no achievement. The Cavs were 8-0 vs. them in the past to playoff seasons.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:37 PM   #7513
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Oh btw Dicky, Luol Deng was clutch tonight while Paul Pierce choked the game away for the Celtics. lol

how many rings does Luol Deng have? HOw many playoff games has Deng won compared to Pierce? Did Deng ever carry his team to a championship?

I'm sure this late regular season game is the highlight of Dengs career.

Pierce will have a bust in the Hall of Fame and his number retired by one of sports most legendary organization.

But yea, he was clutch in the 73rd game of the 2010-11 season. Career night...

bahahahah...ur pathetic
Old 03-26-2011, 06:24 AM   #7514
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

I find it funny that you talk about how stuff that happens today is meaningless, and bring up what a great player Paul Pierce used to be and what he's done in the past like it's completely relevant. I'm pathetic? lol
Old 03-26-2011, 05:14 PM   #7515
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

One thing I respect about dicky, despite him being in denial about the bulls' greatness, is that he remains loyal to his team even though the cavs are the worst team in basketball this year.

Has anyone else noticed what a beast McGee is blocking shots? He has at least 3 of the top 10 this week including some nasty blocks against griffin and wesley matthews of the blazers that you must see.

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/to...0325_botw.nba/