news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 02-27-2011, 01:27 PM   #421
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 02-27-2011, 01:41 PM   #422
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

very good.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 03:06 PM   #423
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman. View Post
This guy's youtube channel has heaps of this kind of minimal-dub-techno kind of stuff, worth checking out if you're into that kind of thing.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Throbber1

Nice, well check that out.

Did any one pick up the Magnetic Man album from last year? Listening to it now, not bad, but some songs are clearly aiming for the pop market. Skream and Benga have made a lot of better music.

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:27 PM   #424
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Does anyone know the name of the song that's playing in this video? For the life of me, I can't find out who the artist is. Thanks.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:37 PM   #425
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Not sure tectrus sorry,.

Lacey, thanks for putting me onto FaltyDL, he's great

Old 03-02-2011, 04:40 AM   #426
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

fuuuuuuck yeah!

Old 03-03-2011, 02:58 PM   #427
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Not sure tectrus sorry,.

Lacey, thanks for putting me onto FaltyDL, he's great

Dope as fuck.

Lusine is pretty dope, his album "A Certain Distance" from last year had some nice tracks on it. Sort of downtempo, IDM/techno.

AOTY
Old 03-21-2011, 01:53 AM   #428
Longbongcilvaringz

Ford & Lopatin (Games) album is coming out soon, some snippets here:

Old 03-26-2011, 02:30 PM   #429
Longbongcilvaringz

Moths is so good, can't wait for him to release a few more tracks:

All his tracks are free from his soundcloud ~ http://soundcloud.com/mmoths

Joy Orbison (or 'Joy O' now i guess...) has a couple of new tracks out. Not really feeling them as much as his other tracks, still good though. Here's one of them, the other's on youtube also.

There are a few other tracks floating around that are apparently by him, not official though. Much prefer these

+ an older but awesome track he did last year:

This KAUF track i like a lot:

Old 03-28-2011, 04:01 PM   #430
Durag
RaizaBlade

Quote:
Moths is so good, can't wait for him to release a few more tracks:

Damn, never heard of this guy, both those tracks are amazing.

You hear Burial has a new three track EP out? I havent listened to it yet, it was only released yesterday so im waiting for the vinyl to arrive. Kode9 & The Spaceape, 2562 and FaltyDL all have new albums out, good month for releases.

AOTY
Old 03-29-2011, 12:44 AM   #431
Longbongcilvaringz

Yeah, i've heard the tracks of it but haven't downloaded it yet.

One of my speakers is fucked so i haven't bought any vinyl for a while, i'd definitely want to get this though.

Tracks are usual Burial quality, ie. really good.

Has the Kode9 & Spaceape album come out? And i didn't realise 2562n had a new album too.

I'll have to check them out.

Old 04-19-2011, 07:14 AM   #432
Longbongcilvaringz

in the interest of posting mono/poly anywhere i can

Old 05-08-2011, 04:20 PM   #433
WooHa
Avant-garde

WooHa drunken mastaWooHa drunken masta

Anyone on Caribou/James Pants/BoC/Air?
WooHa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:53 AM   #434
Longbongcilvaringz

^i like all, although haven't listened to Air for a long time.

Old 06-14-2011, 10:28 PM   #435
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

can someone get me the Oneohtrix Point Never edit of Metal Confection by Laurel Halo?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote