news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-25-2011, 06:56 AM   #16
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

^^ yeah and all the zombies can look like bieber and whoever else is popular at the moment with the sheeple. The lifeless drones can try to attack you whilst humming a pop ballad number that fucks you up in the head and you have to battle way your out with graveyard shifter beats and rhymes, lol.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:31 AM   #17
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahahahah you guys are great,i needed that this morning

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:36 AM   #18
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

o no do you hear that ...its some sorta fucked up vocal frequency...the pitch...its like robotic...what is it? i dont know but it hurts my hears......o shit... its t-pain and he is in full auto tune... what?... yea dude been in auto tune for so long he doesn't know how not be in auto tune..what do we do? we gotta create a phat bass and kick ass drum pattern to drown out the frequency and hit him with a sharp snare do destroy his sound wave. shifter ....i think you can do it.. ill open the windows up but every one...listen up...you gotta put on your ear plugs or ur brain will tune out and explode from auto tune. max come help me with the boards.. we need to pry them off to get the window open. menes get ur mic ready, wack mc's might rush in. we need you to keep them off of us........................
all of a sudden a noise arises for the basement.....what the fuck was that said bronze.
(Notik): I dont know but isnt that your territory menes...(shifter) : somethings dwelling in the basement and it isnt good. smells like an Italian female ..the musk is like jersey
boom boom boom the basement door bangs and a sound of something wet pushing in in out...like a tight dark hole full of water being penetrated by a table leg....in a slow trying to be sexy voice ranges out in o low tone..but muffled by the door and echoing of the basement walls....fuck me...open up the door .. a loud scream hits are hears in a high pitch screech like a 7 year old girl...what the fuck skamp that shit hurts

to be continued

Last edited by 100pr00f; 03-25-2011 at 10:34 AM.
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:08 AM   #19
Twiztid-Wutang
Veteran Member

Twiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
yes,i loved those 2,awesome movies,the road especially kinda reminds me of fallout3
YES, Im glad someone else felt that way.

Mad Max trilogy IS the post apocalyptic series to watch. I suggest those
Twiztid-Wutang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:56 PM   #20
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mad Max trilogy
the road
Old 03-26-2011, 01:28 PM   #21
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ya'll need to go watch The Book of Eli..
Old 03-26-2011, 06:02 PM   #22
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

Book of Eli was great. I saw 'the road' recently with viggo mortenson and it was a little disappointing. Nothing really happened and it was very depressing, heard the book it was based on was good though...
Old 03-26-2011, 11:41 PM   #23
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah the book was nice, but still maaaaaaaaaaad depressing.

the dope shit was when they went into the cellar where them cannibal motherfuckers had the living meat. that shit was pretty horrifying.

but yeah, just an all around depressing movie, which is understandable, it's post-apocalyptic.

Logan's Run is my shit.

not really on that desolate, war ravaged wasteland style that comes to mind when you think post-apocalyptic, but it's definitely part of the genre IMO

Rob vs Bob
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:42 AM   #24
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lets not forget 28 days later as well

Old 03-27-2011, 11:12 AM   #25
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
lets not forget 28 days later as well
no doubt, that movie was good, there a new one out soon, 28 months later I think it was called.
Old 03-27-2011, 04:57 PM   #26
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

yea i saw that one,it was awesomeness,,even tho it wasnt as good as the first,i loved it

Old 03-27-2011, 08:34 PM   #27
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

waterworld
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:00 AM   #28
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

we need a Fallout movie

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:44 AM   #29
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

i forgot about waterworld,yea in terms of a desolate sea,i can see that

a fallout movie would be the greatest thing to ever happen on this planet,period! i totally agree with that notion fam

Old 03-28-2011, 07:20 AM   #30
kempa
Halls is quiet

kempa iron monkeykempa iron monkeykempa iron monkey

also the first riddick movie(forgot the name) was great. im not sure if its post apocalyptic tho

Last edited by kempa; 03-28-2011 at 07:25 AM.
kempa is offline   Reply With Quote