news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-28-2011, 11:30 AM   #31
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it was more futuristic if u ask me but i asbsolutely love that genre as well

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:15 PM   #32
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

A Boy and His Dog - that was a good one, had it recommended to me

Escape From New York - classic flick

The Stand - never seen it but its apparently old and was well known in its time

Equilibrium - dope ass action flick, kind of apocolytic/world government shit

Delicatessian - never seen it again, plan on it though. buddy told me it was DOPE, i think its in french tho

Escape from LA - just cause lol

Last Man on Earth - i think its like the OG I am Legend

Resident Evil - the first flick was the best of em all, the rest sucked imo
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:05 PM   #33
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

niceee ones bronze,i also think babylon AD could make the cut

Old 03-28-2011, 04:13 PM   #34
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

so does world government films fit in here? when sayin post apocolyptic are we sayin more dystopian like movies? if so then include:

Total Recall
Blade Runner
Running Man
V for Vendetta
Johnny Mnemonic
Old 04-02-2011, 05:27 PM   #35
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

hmmm now that i think of it,those listed could fall under that category

Old 04-03-2011, 05:36 PM   #36
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Road really is an empty movie in most parts, with a empty ending out of what is a heartbreaking scenario. How they made that film into something so devoid of emotion is beyond me.

Children of Men is great, the overall vision of the future represented in it is believable and interesting, although it is not post apocalyptic, it is set a period which we assume is approaching an apocalypse of some kind (although it's interesting that our definition of an apocalypse is centered around the human species being eliminated).

I'll have to check out some of the others named in this thread, because most of the films i've seen from the genre have been pretty poor.

I tried to hold back from ranting about V for Vendetta, but it is such a facile film. If you can divine any kind of philosophical or political meaning from that you should move into alchemy.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:09 AM   #37
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i came in here to co-sign the fallout movie. i just started my expansion packs for fallout 3 (yeah i know i'm late lol).

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:20 AM   #38
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dr Strangelove
Old 04-04-2011, 03:51 PM   #39
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

ha!!! loook what i found
http://www.imdb.com/keyword/post-apocalypse/

Old 04-05-2011, 01:06 AM   #40
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

everyones probably seen it but i didnt think of it until i looked at that site you posted...

the original planet of the apes fits that description for sure.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:37 AM   #41
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

yes,thats true,how could i have forgotten that one,good one whitey

Old 04-07-2011, 09:28 AM   #42
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im not religious or an atheist, but i love end of the world movies/post apocalyptic

so many have been mentioned already, might give book of eli a go.. and the postman.. but ive been put off by people saying their pro christian end times movies :s

shaun of the dead? lol

theirs a series called jericho.. which was really really good. (just 2 seasons)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:34 PM   #43
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dont know if they been mention :

Quiet Earth
Threads
Last man on Earth
Omega man
Letters from the Dead man
Old 04-10-2011, 01:18 PM   #44
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

dopeness

Old 04-11-2011, 12:56 AM   #45
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
niceee ones bronze,i also think babylon AD could make the cut
just watched this movie for this first time, pretty good imo nothing special but a good flick. what yall think?