news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-28-2011, 12:08 PM   #16
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why are these guys ignoring the questions that Slothy guy posted?

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:32 PM   #17
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^he neg reps me all the time too...he has a serious hard-on for the 1%

pale, your brain and nervous system are essentially an organic circuit board/processor of electrochemical impulses, it has it's own EM field...this is how EEGs work. And yes, we see and process waveforms and our physiology can be effected by exposure to energy fields. This is not a fucking secret. What a jackass.

how many of the regular KTL posters even graduated from high school?
i swear some of the shit you guys try to pass as profound is either just pseudo-scientific nonsense that can't be substantiated, or basic fucking philospophy. (reality as a construct of the mind, perception is reality...no shit! Read a damn book that isn't a pamphlet created by some barely literate schizophrenic trying to advance a laughable political/ quasi-religious agenda)

KTL is what I imagine the 'smart guy' table in a prison sounds like. You try to pass speculation off as fact and get offended when people want you to explain yourself. You're like Catholics but even stupider and more annoying.

the brain is a processor (like a laptop) for electro magnetic chemical impules. correct. but that depends on what hemisphere of the mind you use most,,. those trapped in the left side. will only go for logic, hierachial structures.. and you will do well in academia as a result of having used your left sided brain more to regurgetate what you have learnt.. now.. if u use your right mind.. you go with your higherself. you go for knowing/creativity/experiancing,. those areas in the education system have almost stopped being taught.. instead at very early stages your properly indoctrinated so your left hemipshere is in charge,,

so as you said.. the brain process elctro magnetic chemicals,. but i would say.. thats the end result.. what is process is VIBRATIONS,. those vibrations are changed to electrical signals ( through our senses) they are visualised in our mind,.

many things can interfere with that,. as you said,.

but after all that,. what is the nature of reality??
are we just vessels to pick up these electro-chemical signals?
how does, reality get created?? seeming as EVERYTHING is waves
is everyone reality some how connected??

everyones perception of events is never the same.. people who experiance the same event, recall altering versions of events..
perception is not reality. ( just for the person percieving it)

true its not a secret,, but many people dont even know the nature of reality, and what power they give away, by just being subserviant.
dont understand all their witness is wave forms being decoded by the brain, thus creating 'reality'
im also about 95% sure.. that whatever most of the world populous believe. will be created as reality,. this has been done with tests such as hundred monkey syndrome,. aswell as other tests on rats/hamsters on their consciousness.

robert.. im sure if slothy digs, theirs older threads on here, what go into detail with links, about what has been stated.. also. its not hard to find out about how the brain/mind/electro magnetic energy/consciousness/dna/quantum maths/engineering works..

its better if one research's themselves.. cos if ur told shit.. no one will believe.. u have to witness and research yourself..
seeming as you have found ur way to ktl robert.. check my mayan thread. everything is scientifically backed up, aswell as using ancient civilsations knowledge.

but it might take u a few days to understand and research.. can your 1% self.. spend that much time, finding out something that goes against ur belief system

oh and i always explain myself. if some1 comes correct with respect.. if their gonna bad rep me.. then want answeing.. they can suck themselvs

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 02:02 PM   #18
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
robert.. im sure if slothy digs, theirs older threads on here, what go into detail with links, about what has been stated.. also. its not hard to find out about how the brain/mind/electro magnetic energy/consciousness/dna/quantum maths/engineering works..

Finally, here is something we agree upon.

its better if one research's themselves.. cos if ur told shit.. no one will believe.. u have to witness and research yourself..
seeming as you have found ur way to ktl robert.. check my mayan thread. everything is scientifically backed up, aswell as using ancient civilsations knowledge.

I agree with this too. I find though, many people in this subforum make outrageous claims, then will not post up the information they studied to lead them to their conclusions. That is a problem in itself. I don't think you know enough about Slothy to figure out what he was trying to do.

but it might take u a few days to understand and research.. can your 1% self.. spend that much time, finding out something that goes against ur belief system

How the fuck would you know what my belief system is and what information and reasoning I've used to reach certain conclusions?

oh and i always explain myself. if some1 comes correct with respect.. if their gonna bad rep me.. then want answeing.. they can suck themselvs

I respect this too. I've tried to be civil in the past but there are too many people in here that have no respect, treat logical arguement with distain, and generally refuse to address reasonable criticisism of their beliefs.

Please excuse me if I have been vitriolic towards you. I just recall having a very circular frustrating arguement with you in the past about climate change where I felt your analysis of the information was biased and lacked a grounding in climatology.
Chea.

Old 03-28-2011, 02:37 PM   #19
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Chea.

wtf why did it only qoute chea!

I didnt mean offence with the 1% belief thing.. I recall the global warming discussion. it was about 3 years ago? :S I totally understand that it didnt come from a scientific background,. all i was trying to get across was,. the solar system is heating up. not just earth. global warming, effecting the solar system.. not just our globe.. i just dont see the evidence supporting their is global warming.. 2degree rise in avg temp in the last 150 years?? to me that does not justify global warming,, with increased sea levels.. the ice caps melting.. the sun is just getting hotter.. its effecting all planets .. againt the mayan thread kinda covers this.. our planet is heating up.. but its beyong our control.. if anything the major corperations are causing this.. and govts with nuke tests, et cetra.. i dont want to get into long drawn debate..

i would like to know your views.. as you said i dont know what you believe.. i dont think you have stated.. except that you got for mainstream science versions..
i kinda feel science is slow.. cutting edge is more what i like.. but that takes years to filter through the sysem..

peace and blessings robert. thankyou for your reply.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:18 PM   #20
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
wtf why did it only qoute chea!

I didnt mean offence with the 1% belief thing.. I recall the global warming discussion. it was about 3 years ago? :S I totally understand that it didnt come from a scientific background,. all i was trying to get across was,. the solar system is heating up. not just earth. global warming, effecting the solar system.. not just our globe.. i just dont see the evidence supporting their is global warming.. 2degree rise in avg temp in the last 150 years?? to me that does not justify global warming,, with increased sea levels.. the ice caps melting.. the sun is just getting hotter.. its effecting all planets .. againt the mayan thread kinda covers this.. our planet is heating up.. but its beyong our control.. if anything the major corperations are causing this.. and govts with nuke tests, et cetra.. i dont want to get into long drawn debate..

i would like to know your views.. as you said i dont know what you believe.. i dont think you have stated.. except that you got for mainstream science versions..

i kinda feel science is slow.. cutting edge is more what i like.. but that takes years to filter through the sysem..

peace and blessings robert. thankyou for your reply.
I think with regards to climate change the overall answer is very complex as it is an accumulation of information across many scientific disciplines.

The problem is not a great deal of this information is available for public scrutiny except through simplified measures like the IPCC.

Science is slow as you put it as it must be justified and scrutinised within certain realms. It must be observable in some form.