news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-05-2011, 11:50 AM   #31
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy Da God View Post
Just got off the phone with Dom P and he told me 2 let y'all know on his behalf what's goin on now. Apparently, him and 4th were buildin on the phone and both are very upset about this leak simply because again, 9th didn't consult the group before he released it, plus now 9th copyrighted the track and he's basically the only one eatin off this track now. So by what I was told, the way things are lookin 4 that Killarmy album right now, its not gonna happen, at least not with Dom P and apparently 4th Disciple now 2. Due 2 what went down with this track being put up on amazon 4 sale, neither Dom P or 4th Disciple want anything 2 do with the project. Again, this is what I was just told and in no way, shape or form is this in relation 2 me. I'm just lettin y'all know what's going on now according to what I was told. Speaking as a fan of Killarmy, I'm disappointed about that because personally, I wanted the album 2 come 2 fruition and it seemed like it was progressing very nicely, but now with the way things went down, now u got PR not wanting 2 be a part of it and now 4th Disciple, who I consider one of the main elements of the group, doesn't want 2 partake either. So again, I dunno what else 2 tell y'all about it, but as it stands now, if this album does indeed happen, it will be without PR Terrorist and 4th Disciple.
Now thats just fucked up. I hope it all gets ironed out before long, Bugsy you got to let Dom P know that he can't let all that work go to waste, much less just stop altogether without getting shit straightened out first.

There is no killarmy without Dom P, but Dom P needs killarmy too, that's his base, if not for anything but more exposure which I think Dom P really needs right now.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 11:55 AM   #32
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

someone put together a quick mix of all the songs with killarmy members in them starting with them prince of ny tracks. i'll just bump that.

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:00 PM   #33
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

god damn!! the single wasnt even worth destorying a whole albums worth of progress. 9th is terrible on the mic now as well.

i mean, whats even more upsetting is that 4th Disciple is leaving too, that was the saving grace of Killarmy imo, dude was half the group on the strength of production alone, minus he prolly got these dudes soundin right on the mic.

oh well, worth a shot at least

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:05 PM   #34
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
someone put together a quick mix of all the songs with killarmy members in them starting with them prince of ny tracks. i'll just bump that.
http://www.mediafire.com/?jdt37a7ykdv2mam
Old 04-05-2011, 12:32 PM   #35
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks alot for the rip Jammin, you're the man!! if anyone got it in mp3 format that would be appreciated to but either way i'm feeling this track alot on first listen, the beat is just right imo, kinda reminds me of "Doomsday" but yeah it's a little more mellow.

that's some fucking sad shit if this album will get scrapped over internal beef when they made it this far though, smh. what the fuck kind of move is that on 9th's behalf if this is true, he pretty much have the most succesful solo career out of any of the Killarmy members so why screw the other members over some scrap money of an internet single. i hope they solve this... it's understandable people are pissed over this but remember this just happened today or a few days ago, they might overcome their differences and release it when the time is right. lets just hope so!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:47 PM   #36
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh damn,i didnt know this,if i did,i wouldnt have promoted it..4th disciple is that dude mang,i wont support anything killarmy without him or dom p on it,sorry

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 01:01 PM   #37
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

I don't know the full story, but if this is true, 9th is wack for that. He has already been flooding the scene with weak shit every since he got outta jail, they need to just get together and kill all this noise man, shit is sad, they were already the underdogs without sin, and now no 4th disciple? Come on, who's interested anymore... they need to get this shit together for the fans
Bodega Pop Tartz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 01:27 PM   #38
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

9th is a greedy asshole for that, if this doesnt drop the fans should boycott all the wack ass solo shit he drops.

they better work something out, waited like a year for this and we get one song. this is why none of the KB's can get music released, or when it does no one cares. theres no unity behind this shit
Old 04-05-2011, 01:36 PM   #39
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

For fuck sake!
Old 04-05-2011, 01:38 PM   #40
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

http://www.zshare.net/download/88651253c9905ec4/

Old 04-05-2011, 01:39 PM   #41
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

this is the 3rd time i know of. first it was 9th doing a killarmy best of cd without permission, then did prince of new york and put the killarmy songs on it now this. wtf man

Old 04-05-2011, 02:02 PM   #42
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"9th is the only member eating off this track"

BABAHABHABBAHABHABHABHABHABAH

please...

i just spent more money on the drive thru... than 9th will make on this shit...

this nigga is burning friends for CRUMBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these niggas just cant get it together...

this shit was gonna sell 300 copies tops anyway....

and IM A FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4th disciple... come out the dark homie... you got bangers, drop music, calls will come in... send razah and priest some heaters...

9th filmed this video thinking it was gonna blow him up...

thats the delusion youre dealing with here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHABHABHABHABHABAHBAB

what a power move!!!!!!!!!!!

9th is a diabolical mad man!!!!!!!!!!

"ima copyright this, and get fat off the downloads GOD"

ima say, that this song, gets maybe... 10-12... LEGAL DOWNLOADS TOTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats 12 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHABHABHABAHBAHBAHBAHBAB

fuckin losers i tell ya...

get em 9th!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 02:34 PM   #43
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao damn angry be killing shit yo

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:07 PM   #44
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Woooow congrats to 9th Prince for fucking up the Killarmy LP and his relationship with Dom P, DAY ONE SHIT HUH!?..and your main producer? Damn not even 4th wants in on this project.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:08 PM   #45
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

here's the 320 kbps mp3 rip

http://www.mediafire.com/?chnddfmziktrpna

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote