news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-08-2011, 03:25 PM   #7606
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

that celtics team has been to the Finals twice, won it once and gone deep into the playoffs every year since its inception.

saying the celtics aren't nearly as good as the bulls because they lost a late season meaningless game is retarded, and now your opinion is retarded.

thats like saying the Knicks arent nearly as good as the cavs because we are 3=1 against them..

this is why i dont respect anything either of you say.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:56 PM   #7607
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
saying the celtics aren't nearly as good as the bulls because they lost a late season meaningless game is retarded
Apparently the Celtics disagree to say the least with your "retarded" opinion that last night's game was meaningless. It was the most important game thus far this season for them, but please, continue making yourself look "retarded"

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba...ris&id=6306967
Old 04-08-2011, 04:10 PM   #7608
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

dude.....stop.

your pathetic right now. both of you.

my prediction is not going to change because of a regular season game.

The celtics know how to play the game, thye know what to say.

LOL...u complete fucking homo
Old 04-08-2011, 04:27 PM   #7609
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickytouch View Post
the celtics know how to play the game, thye know what to say.
lmao!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2011, 07:09 PM   #7610
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Easy easy. I've suffered through 13 sorry ass bulls seasons to get to this point. Let me show some pride in my team and enjoy being the best team in the NBA while it lasts. Playoffs haven't even started yet but its fun seeing all the so called analysts and experts proved wrong. But they usually don't know what the fuck they are talking about anyways. Didn't they all pick the 0-6 boston red sox to be good this season? Fans know more about sports than ESPN does.

Anyways, prepare the Cavs for a miserable defeat tonight. We are come to your noisy pisshole Q arena and your own fans will be chatting "DERRICK ROSE M-V-P." I guarantee it.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:22 PM   #7611
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

One thing I've noticed watching ALL 3 games of the Bulls versus Celtics this year is that Doc Rivers been yelling down the sideline mocking Tom Thibs in a manner that is offensive unless they are just good friends. I'm quite sure there is nothing thibs wants more in life than to crush the celtics in the playoffs. I'm more worried about orlando and miami to be honest, and eventually the lakers.

Old 04-08-2011, 07:25 PM   #7612
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
Anyways, prepare the Cavs for a miserable defeat tonight. We are come to your noisy pisshole Q arena and your own fans will be chatting "DERRICK ROSE M-V-P." I guarantee it.
yea, that would never happen here.

only in NYC when they were booing their own team and cheering for lebron do people sellout that badly.

lol..u guarantee it huh? just like that championship....
Old 04-08-2011, 08:04 PM   #7613
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Sense-A, you guaranteed the Bulls will win the championship?
Old 04-08-2011, 08:18 PM   #7614
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

That Mark Price Brad Daugherty cavs team of the early 90s would beat Lebron's cavs. They were better coached, better chemistry. only michael and larry bird could stop 'em.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:52 PM   #7615
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

when they traded Ron Harper for Danny Ferry that was a travesty.

that team went deep too.....they had Bobby Phills and Terrell Brandon on the bench as youngsters.....too bad Daugherty fucked up his back.

and dont forget Larry Nance and Hot Rod Williams.

they could have beaten alot of teams these days. the NBA was much deeper and more skilled back in those days.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:56 PM   #7616
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Old 04-09-2011, 12:26 AM   #7617
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
dude.....stop.

your pathetic right now. both of you.

my prediction is not going to change because of a regular season game.

The celtics know how to play the game, thye know what to say.

LOL...u complete fucking homo
i do agree with this and think that loss was not that big of a deal, sure the celtics would have liked to win, but in the end i dont think they really cared. once they didnt jump out to a big lead they shut it down. obviously they can't come out and say o we didnt care, that sends the wrong message. its a mental game, they make the bulls think they did care, and give them a false sense of confidence. then when they go out in the playoffs they punch the bulls in the mouth.

however at the same time, i think the bulls may have a slight edge over the celtics atm. i think age may be catching up with the celtics and the bulls are all young players.

that being said the celtics know how to win and have been there. i think its going to be a good series, and i wouldnt be surprised to see either team come out on top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
Easy easy. I've suffered through 13 sorry ass bulls seasons to get to this point. Let me show some pride in my team and enjoy being the best team in the NBA while it lasts. Playoffs haven't even started yet but its fun seeing all the so called analysts and experts proved wrong. But they usually don't know what the fuck they are talking about anyways. Didn't they all pick the 0-6 boston red sox to be good this season? Fans know more about sports than ESPN does.

saying that is the same as saying the bulls are going to win the championship as you guys have been saying since mid season.

especially with baseball. its a long as haul. and a couple hours after you write that what do the sox do? go out and beat the yankees.

i really do though have no clue whos gonna win the nba championship. saying the bulls is just as good as 5/6 other teams. its all a guess atm.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:56 AM   #7618
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
i really do though have no clue whos gonna win the nba championship. saying the bulls is just as good as 5/6 other teams. its all a guess atm.
It is not all a guess. The Bulls getting the first seed and being 35-5 at home is a VERY big deal. Let's look at some historical facts to prove why its not "a guess at the moment" as you claim.

Quote:
I went back to 1980 to look for the answer to four questions. First, how often did a No. 1 seed win and what other seeds have won. Second, how many teams won road series in order to win the championship. Third, if the No. 1 overall did not win, did the team that beat them win. Finally, what was the record of the road team in the NBA Finals.

In the 31 years since the 1980 season, the NBA championship has been won by one of the two No. 1 seeds 22 times, or 71 percent of the time. Of those, it has been won by the No. 1 overall team 15 times, or 48 percent.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/6...h-for-top-spot
This right here means that there is nearly a 75% chance that either the Bulls or Spurs win the championship. 3 out of 4 times. let's move on.

Quote:
In the other nine Finals, five were won by a two seed, three by a three seed and only one team has won with lower than a three seed. That distinction goes to the 1995 Houston Rockets, who won with a six seed.
This means that the heat, celtics, lakers, and dallas might win. there is about a 30% chance that one of those teams wins. Anyone below a 3 seed winning the championship is a fucking long shot since its only happened once in the last 31 years.

Just a guess? Of the Heat and the Celtics, the Bulls have rolled over them during the regular season. We beat the Heat all 3 games and won the last 2 against the celtics. And our home record and defensive statistics might not concern you but doc rivers and that idiot spolestra are concerned, that's for sure.

The Bulls have only lost 1 out of every 8 home games this season. To beat us in a 7 game series, you have to win 2 out of 4.

The heat are 0-6 against boston and chicago this season. You might claim the regular season doesn't mean shit, but the heat have not managed to beat either of these teams fucking ONCE all season.

Last edited by Sense-A; 04-09-2011 at 09:21 AM.
Sense-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 01:26 PM   #7619
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

the cavs were lik 39-2 at home last year, had a 2-1 lead on boston and lost.

it doesnt matter dude. thats what im saying.
Old 04-09-2011, 01:53 PM   #7620
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I noticed Dirty Knowledge been quiet lately because he hasn't posted in awhile LOL. Miami sucks and i'm surprised their record is what it is because they should be in the 7th or 8th spot for the playoffs. They lost to Milwaukee Wednesday and they lost to Cleveland last week hahahahaha. They can't beat good teams. Their bench sucks and Chris Bosh is overrated. They're gonna get beat early in the playoffs. They might have to face the Knicks in the first round and i wouldn't be surprised if the Knicks beat them. LOL@Lebron's mom getting arrested a few days ago for slapping a parking valet at a restaurant hahahahahahahahahaha.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote