news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-30-2011, 07:25 PM   #811
justice sword
85 %ER

justice sword shaolin monk

my fucking fantasy hockey team (c.r.e.a.m.) missed the finals because i fucking tied the dude i played and he won tiebreaker even though i beat him 2 out of the 3 times i played him during regular season cuz of yahoo's bullshit playoff tie rules...i beat him 6-2..he beat me 9-0 (fluke week) and i beat him 5-4...he wins tiebreaker...bullshit...

now to real shit...im hopin the capitals win the cup..but in reality i think philly could do it...carter,richards,briere,van reimsey,timo,pronger..etc...cant fuckin wait for playoffs..
justice sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:09 AM   #812
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
less than a month ago, the Caps were in 5th place in the east, and now they are in 1st.

this could be last year all over again.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 04:41 PM   #813
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just hope they don't meet the pens in the playoffs again

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 04:53 PM   #814
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

actually gaylord, i hope they do meet the pens, because that's about the only team i think they will beat.

Rob vs Bob
Old 04-03-2011, 10:54 PM   #815
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1991 Penguins beat Capitals in the Patrick Divisision Finals 4-1 (win Stanley Cup)
1992 Penguins beat Capitals in the Patrick Division semi-finals 4-3 (win the Stanley Cup)
1994 Capitals beat Penguins 4-2 in the conference quarterfinals
1995 Penguins beat Capitals 4-3 in the conference quarterfinals
1996 Penguins beat Capitals 4-2 in the conference quarterfinals
2000 Penguins beat Capitals 4-1 in the conference quarterfinals
2001 Penguins beat Capitals 4-2 in the conference quarterfinals
2009 Penguins beat Capitals 4-3 in the conference finals (win Stanley Cup)

Old 04-03-2011, 11:17 PM   #816
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

look faglord, i'm talking about this year. you bringing up old shit, like a woman

OT loss in december 3-2 whatever

january beat y'all 3-1
feb 6th blanked y'all 3-0
feb 20 something blanked y'all 1-nilly

i think the caps have played some of their best hockey this year against y'all cockpuffers

THAS ALL I'M SAYING JEWGENE

Rob vs Bob
Old 04-03-2011, 11:22 PM   #817
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

those last 2 games were against us when we were missing the 2 best players in the world. hopefully we will have one of them back for the playoffs.

Old 04-03-2011, 11:32 PM   #818
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Crosby will...

Never Be The Same Again

whatever though, if they meet up we'll do a sig bet or some gay shit.

Rob vs Bob
Old 04-04-2011, 08:06 AM   #819
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
we'll do a sig bet or some gay shit.
um, well i'll just do a sig bet. i'm not into doing some gay shit. i'm not a caps fan

Old 04-04-2011, 08:06 PM   #820
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

haha

Rob vs Bob
Old 04-04-2011, 10:26 PM   #821
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha finally. get the fuck out of there leafs
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:10 PM   #822
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bruins vs habs 1st round
shud be a classic

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:12 PM   #823
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Hahaha Florida Panthers miss the playoffs again for the 10th straight year..a record in the NHL..Im sure the Islanders didn't make it but I hear the Rangers managed to crash the party.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 03:55 PM   #824
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle? View Post
bruins vs habs 1st round
shud be a classic
yeah, that should be a great series. it always is, but add the zdeno chara incident into the mix this year and it makes it even better.

i already got my tickets to game 2 of the 1st round against tampa bay. i don't expect the Pens to go to far this year, but we'll see what happens

Old 04-10-2011, 05:40 PM   #825
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ co sign..i hope ur pens beat tampa.the playoffs in general shud be great again this year!!
i bet one of these habs bruins games is a record 4 penalty minutes..@ least i hope so..
an i dont expect boston winning this series even with thomas taking his save percent record in2 the playoffs

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote