news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-10-2011, 10:53 PM   #826
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Even Without Callahan Which Was A Big Lose Book It The Rangers Will Upset The Caps It Was The Team I Was Hoping The Rangers Would Get When I Thought It Was A Given They Would Make The Playoffs. I'll Have A Little Rooting Intrest In The Lightning For Helping The Rangers Get In.
Old 04-13-2011, 05:32 PM   #827
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

i already got my tickets to game 2 of the 1st round against tampa bay. i don't expect the Pens to go to far this year, but we'll see what happens
traded my game 2 tickets for game 1 tickets. i'll be there tonight

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:54 PM   #828
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

honestly, how the fuck does florida still have a team?? the coyotes are IN the playoffs and struggling to keep their team. florida has NEVER DONE SHIT! i remember they and the lightning were fighting for second last in the league every year when i was a kid. the lightning came up...fuck are the panthers doing. where do they get the money from to stay alive? lol
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 02:44 PM   #829
justice sword
85 %ER

justice sword shaolin monk

caps made the right moves at the deadline...looking like they can hold theyre own...bruins are a bunch of fuckin pussies...i grew up right outside boston and i still cant support the system they run...it doesnt win...i order the hockey package so i can watch every other team all season..

playoffs rule...bruins suck...go caps!
justice sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 02:49 PM   #830
justice sword
85 %ER

coyotes are actually a good team..i watched alot of phoenix games this season cuz i had brizzy as my fantasy goalie...they are talented and could upset anyone along the way..they might not have starpower but solid goaltending could ruin anyones fun...unfortunately for them...they ran into the RED WINGS first round and are gonna get bounced in 4 games...if they were playing the bruins...they would go onto the next round...
Old 04-16-2011, 10:52 PM   #831
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justice sword View Post
caps made the right moves at the deadline...looking like they can hold theyre own...bruins are a bunch of fuckin pussies...i grew up right outside boston and i still cant support the system they run...it doesnt win...i order the hockey package so i can watch every other team all season..

playoffs rule...bruins suck...go caps!

bruins drop'd another one 2night.
i feel the fuck em..
they'll have the brooms out in montreal..
2 bad..thomas had sucha good year

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:31 AM   #832
justice sword
85 %ER

thomas wins tons of games except when it matters...but you almost cant blame him..you gotta put the fucking puck in the net....its like fucking pick it up and throw it in at this point..pussies...i hope they get swept.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:36 PM   #833
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
honestly, how the fuck does florida still have a team?? the coyotes are IN the playoffs and struggling to keep their team. florida has NEVER DONE SHIT! i remember they and the lightning were fighting for second last in the league every year when i was a kid. the lightning came up...fuck are the panthers doing. where do they get the money from to stay alive? lol
You must not remember the Year of the Rat in '96...an impropable run that ended in no cup but a Conference Title is certainly not shit. Didn't the Tampa Lightning win a cup a few years back? lol. But yeah no doubt these teams gotta go. A lot of professional sports teams in AMerica need to go.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:59 PM   #834
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^that's not shit because they got swept in the finals and then never made it to the playoffs again lol. and i said tampa came up, they're a great team now and have been solid for years, including the cup run. i'm saying florida should be doing the same

BRING BACK THE WINNIPEG JETS!! huge draw there, hell of a lot better than the arizona desert lol

Nucks Nation baby, they're going all the way this year. sweeping the blackhawks in the first round will give them the confidence and momentum to go all the way!
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 12:14 AM   #835
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Okay fine, a Conference Title is shit. You got me there.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 02:41 AM   #836
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wut a fuckin bruins habs game 2night!!!

Old 04-24-2011, 11:46 AM   #837
justice sword
85 %ER

yea no shit...long one...b's pullin a comeback in the series...

its all about the CAPS tho.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:04 PM   #838
battle?
n.i.

^ wether u like it or not the b's match good up with anyone in the playoffs right now.not that the show it all the time.also , anyone in the playoffs could of beat the rangers.

Old 04-24-2011, 09:40 PM   #839
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son
Default Blackhawks

Blackhawks went down 3 games to 0 to Vancouver. We have since fought back to make it 3-2. In game 6, we just tied it and their goalie is injured. We might be able to pull this one out and force a game 7!!! Go BlackHawks!!!!
Old 04-25-2011, 12:15 AM   #840
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote