news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-11-2011, 07:47 PM   #1516
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

i like how the tribe is playing right now. 3 game sweep, 20-7 total series score, i like the tribe

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 09:30 PM   #1517
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Same here, respect to the Tribe. They're doing something with who knows who the fuck they got over there.

But it's all about the Yankees whoopin' up on Batimore tonight 7-4. Red Sox get lucky and get rained out.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:58 PM   #1518
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Getting Sizemore back in the lineup will help cuz travis buck and austin kearns suck cock.

I like these young starters.
Carmona's got ace stuff.....Carrasco we got in the Cliff Lee deal and Masterson in the Victor Martinez one.

and Chris Perez is one of the better closers in the game right now.

there doing it with young talent.
I like what I see cuz its our young prospects playing well, not some over the hill mediocre vets.

Its early, but no one expected this so its good to see. I'll be at the Jake friday stuffing my face with dollar dogs.

i refuse to call Jacobs Field, progressive field.

Last edited by Olive Oil Goombah; 04-14-2011 at 06:00 PM.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:04 PM   #1519
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

the best trade tho, was Casey Blake for Carlos Santana.

then they sent Mark De RoSA to st. louis for Chris Perez.

Ben Broussard for Shin Soo Choo
Old 04-15-2011, 12:14 AM   #1520
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
Getting Sizemore back in the lineup will help cuz travis buck and austin kearns suck cock.

I like these young starters.
Carmona's got ace stuff.....Carrasco we got in the Cliff Lee deal and Masterson in the Victor Martinez one.

and Chris Perez is one of the better closers in the game right now.

there doing it with young talent.
I like what I see cuz its our young prospects playing well, not some over the hill mediocre vets.

Its early, but no one expected this so its good to see. I'll be at the Jake friday stuffing my face with dollar dogs.

i refuse to call Jacobs Field, progressive field.
Damn Dollar Hotdogs I Wish, But Still Yankees Games Are Going For Like A $1.50 Right Now I'm Def Going To A Game Soon With Those Prices. Shin Shoo Choo Is A Beast And I'm A Big Fan Of Tomlin But Still The Indians Are A Bunch Of Scrubs. Its Been So Long Since Theyve Been Good Sandy In 97' That I Acutally Hope They Do Good Along With The Royals Who Have Been Bashin The Ball
Old 04-15-2011, 12:16 AM   #1521
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Same here, respect to the Tribe. They're doing something with who knows who the fuck they got over there.

But it's all about the Yankees whoopin' up on Batimore tonight 7-4. Red Sox get lucky and get rained out.
Swisha First Pie Of The Season Got To Love It!!!! Phil Hughes Still Lookin A Little Weak At What Point Do You Just Say Colons Got To Be A Starter?
Old 04-15-2011, 10:50 PM   #1522
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

hughes has a dead arm

Old 04-16-2011, 10:11 AM   #1523
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Good Move Putting Him On The Dl Gives Him Time To Straighten Shit Out Hopefully And Gives Colon Some Starts That Truthfully Hes Earned. I'm Just Wondering How Much Longer There Gonna Keep Gardner At The One Spot I Dont Think Hes Ready For It. He's A Better Fit For The Nine Hole And Swisher Is At His Best In The Two Spot.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:38 PM   #1524
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
Damn Dollar Hotdogs I Wish, But Still Yankees Games Are Going For Like A $1.50 Right Now I'm Def Going To A Game Soon With Those Prices. Shin Shoo Choo Is A Beast And I'm A Big Fan Of Tomlin But Still The Indians Are A Bunch Of Scrubs. Its Been So Long Since Theyve Been Good Sandy In 97' That I Acutally Hope They Do Good Along With The Royals Who Have Been Bashin The Ball
they were good in 2007...they blew that 3-1 lead on Boston.

I think the team is good. I expect them to play well all year. Mainly because these were top notch prospects they got for great players. So these guys were projected to become high caliber players.

Good thing is they still got some great prospects yet to come up.

Remember the names Lonnie Chisenhall (3B) and pitchers Alex White and Drew Pomeranz.....also Jason Kipnis 2B.

If they play well all year than they are ahead of schedule cuz next year was the projected one for the turnaround.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:26 AM   #1525
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

yea gardner is not ready at all, and jeter won't produce. the thing that's gonna kick the yankees' ass this year is our pitching, rotation especially, but i think our pen just needs time. and our top and bottom of the lineup needs to do good. teixeira, a-rod, and cano are the only ones doing shit. the most HRs on our team goes to posada, who's batting only .180, this is the first time i actually don't have faith in my team

and this is a weird ass season so far.

boston worst team in the league, but with probably the best roster
cleveland and kansas city are tied for the 2nd best record in the game
rockies are best team in the game so far...etc

Old 04-17-2011, 10:21 PM   #1526
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

2 outta 3 keepin on keepin on

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:25 AM   #1527
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man Baltimore O's were doing good.. i was just about to jump on the bandwagon...as in watching a full game on tv. 7 l's in a row..from #1 to tied 3rd to last in mlb
well still got along way to go ..but looks like they are doing what they all ways do

i still rock the jersey.. (nameless) ..to represent Baltimore
100pr00f is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:59 AM   #1528
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

the O's are pretenders....but the Tribe is for real.

Sizemore comes back with a homer and a double.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:59 PM   #1529
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

absolutely no way O's would have kept that up, won't happen

Old 04-18-2011, 05:04 PM   #1530
justice sword
85 %ER

justice sword shaolin monk

the Orioles SUCK. they got a buncha big bats with idiots swingin them...they will drop off and be trash..

i cant believe how hot the tribe have been...they were supposed to be the dead last team!!! CHOO is theyre best player..so im not so sure they can keep it up all the way through...remember when the nationals did this a few years back?? then they ended the season under .500 ....
justice sword is offline   Reply With Quote