news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-14-2011, 12:57 AM   #7651
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 01:23 AM   #7652
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Maybe against the 90's Knicks. Not these scrubs.
Yeah Cause Amare, Melo, And Billups Are Such Scrubs It's Not Like Any Of Them Have Won Championships. Oh Wait Billups Has Nevermind!!!! Oh Wait Melo Is Not The Most Clutch Player In The League???? Oh Actually He Is Damn To Bad There A Bunch Of Scrubs.
Old 04-15-2011, 03:01 AM   #7653
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:46 AM   #7654
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ i watched the second to last kings game the other night. jesus i wish i didnt. 1 they are terrible. 2 their announcers are terrible. they sound like they are doing a baseball game. all laid back with big gaps in between cometary.

kings have been stolen from like 4 cities before sacramento. let them leave. their owners are having financial problems and have no intention of creating a winner any time soon.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:51 AM   #7655
Sunz of Man
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Sunz of Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
Yeah Cause Amare, Melo, And Billups Are Such Scrubs It's Not Like Any Of Them Have Won Championships. Oh Wait Billups Has Nevermind!!!! Oh Wait Melo Is Not The Most Clutch Player In The League???? Oh Actually He Is Damn To Bad There A Bunch Of Scrubs.
Billups is way past his prime, Melo hasn't even been to the finals so you can't put him as the most clutch player in the league.

Hoping for a Thunder - Bulls finals, but predicting a Lakers - Bulls finals
Sunz of Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:10 AM   #7656
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
Melo Is Not The Most Clutch Player In The League???

The main difference between Carmelo and these two being that these two will play defense in crunch time too.
Old 04-15-2011, 04:02 PM   #7657
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

clutch means hitting big shots.

im pretty sure the stats (which i dont have at hand, go look them up if you are really that interested) read that melo has the best shooting percentage on last second shots to win or tie a game. something to that effect.

so yeah thats the definition of clutch.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 04-15-2011, 04:18 PM   #7658
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
clutch means hitting big shots.

im pretty sure the stats (which i dont have at hand, go look them up if you are really that interested) read that melo has the best shooting percentage on last second shots to win or tie a game. something to that effect.

so yeah thats the definition of clutch.
Clutch means playing well in crunch time. If you aren't capable of playing well defensively, you cannot be the best clutch player no matter how good you shoot in crunch time.
Old 04-15-2011, 06:37 PM   #7659
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

melo is not good in the clutch. you've been brainwashed by espn. the joke's on you. I can't even count so high as many games he blew in denver. for every clutch shot he makes he blew 10 other games for that team.

Last edited by Sense-A; 04-15-2011 at 06:42 PM.
Sense-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 07:08 PM   #7660
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
^ i watched the second to last kings game the other night. jesus i wish i didnt. 1 they are terrible. 2 their announcers are terrible. they sound like they are doing a baseball game. all laid back with big gaps in between cometary.

kings have been stolen from like 4 cities before sacramento. let them leave. their owners are having financial problems and have no intention of creating a winner any time soon.

sacramento is a great basketball town. they are the only show in town too. great fans, great arena.

they had a great run back in the day. they just need new ownership.

great ownership can be successful no matter what the market.

if your biggest criticism is your announcers suck, i'd say thats a pretty small problem.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:11 AM   #7661
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
sacramento is a great basketball town. they are the only show in town too. great fans, great arena.

they had a great run back in the day. they just need new ownership.

great ownership can be successful no matter what the market.

if your biggest criticism is your announcers suck, i'd say thats a pretty small problem.
ya so did the rochester royals who won an nba championship. and the supersonics who won an nba championship. it didn't stop them. the kings got to a western conference finals in the first part of the decade big deal.

the point is the team sucks and the owners arent going to do anything about it because they are having financial problems.

Old 04-16-2011, 01:58 AM   #7662
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

well thats on the owners, not the city or the team.
Old 04-16-2011, 10:56 AM   #7663
whitey
Wu Vatican

true. but its not like moving the Celtics or Lakers, teams with great history behind them.

the kings have never won anything, accept when they were the rochester franchise. and they have moved like 3 other teams. thats capitalism. pretty gay but the way it works.

european soccer is much better in that regard. every town/city has their own team. theres no moving of teams there.

Old 04-16-2011, 11:06 AM   #7664
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Clutch means playing well in crunch time. If you aren't capable of playing well defensively, you cannot be the best clutch player no matter how good you shoot in crunch time.
Melo Has Shown A Willingness To Play D Down The Stretch Like The Granger Block With Seconds Left And Insisting On Ding Up Lebron Down The Stretch Against Miami. Besides I Didnt Know Reggie Miller And Robert Horry Are Considered Clutch Because Of There Legendary Defensive Stops.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:44 PM   #7665
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

chicago is gonna choke...i could see the Pacers pulling of this upset.

Keith Bogans and Deng will become their real selves under the intense pressure.

and outside of Rose, there is not much of a supporting cast on Chicago.

Boozer is a borderline all-star....than what?

Noah?? LOL.