news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-30-2011, 03:53 PM   #16
anthonyrecord
Senior Citizen

anthonyrecord grasshopper

I really think they are currently recording a new album as we speak. on the wu-tang fb page it was posted that they were in the studio for The Return Of The Killa Beez and Rakwon also posted he was recording in Texas 4-26-11
I need to dust off my chambermusic cd and get in the zone for sum new wu
Old 04-30-2011, 03:55 PM   #17
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I doubt its an official album, that would be wayy too short a notice.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 04:21 PM   #18
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cilvaringz1 Cilvaringz
For those who dont know, the deal for the new album is signed and sealed. It's gonna be amazing!
Old 04-30-2011, 04:23 PM   #19
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is he talking about the wu tang album or the shit he was working on ?

Old 04-30-2011, 04:25 PM   #20
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i don't know, that's maybe the new wu album like someone said
Old 04-30-2011, 04:57 PM   #21
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyrecord View Post
I really think they are currently recording a new album as we speak. on the wu-tang fb page it was posted that they were in the studio for The Return Of The Killa Beez and Rakwon also posted he was recording in Texas 4-26-11
I need to dust off my chambermusic cd and get in the zone for sum new wu
Rae recording in Texas could be for his next solo album.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 05:50 PM   #22
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

if the clan really gonna drop another lp, im sure they announce that shit waaay earlier! maybe thats some dreddy kruger shit or something
Old 04-30-2011, 06:28 PM   #23
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
is he talking about the wu tang album or the shit he was working on ?
Cilvaringz said last week that this Friday (yesterday) he'd have some news on his own work, that deal will be it.
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:38 PM   #24
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

^yea thats what i was talking about cause i remember him saying that

Old 04-30-2011, 06:45 PM   #25
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

props to you too claaa7. you do a superb job on the wu-news yourself.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:47 PM   #26
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well, the only thing we can do now is wait and see..

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:49 AM   #27
Rawticus
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Rawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken masta

I just remember in the ol days being there was no internet and i used to just go to da record store and see whats there,thats how i found alot of wu-tang music,id buy anything that had that W on it,bought 'the killabeez-the swarm' not even knowing much about it,cos the promotion didnt give much away. But that mystique was wu's strength,wu had that special underground feel,dam i remeber buyings soldiers of darkness single,that shit I found just cos of that W again and to this day,thats da sickest tune ever! So whether wu promote this big or not,that dont matter if its authentic and a banger word will spread.. Like GZA said 'break thru, like the wu, unexpectedly' that was one of wu-tangs traits and tactics in there prime, surprise attacks on the unprepared masses with the sickest tracks! Sometimes less is more,i mean nowadays they releasing clips of behind the scenes making of videos before the actual video even come out,to me thats o.t.t. Like aint the video itself ment to promote the single? They should just surprise us with the vids,music etc..cut down that over exposure and promo ting,like I said before sumtimes less is more. Peace

Last edited by Rawticus; 05-01-2011 at 01:54 AM.
Rawticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 08:06 PM   #28
shystar36
Sticky Bandit

shystar36 drunken mastashystar36 drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to shystar36 Send a message via MSN to shystar36

i hope nobodys thinking this is a clan album. prepare to be disappointed
Old 05-03-2011, 02:37 AM   #29
Jammin
Veteran Member

http://www.cduniverse.com/sresult.as...ntertainment+O
Old 05-03-2011, 02:49 AM   #30
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cilvaringz's project is called Déjà Wu.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote