news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-30-2011, 01:01 PM   #1
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default LOL@Tyler Perry's Madea's Big Happy Family

This new movie was so funny. I saw it last weekend. I haven't laughed so far in awhile and this movie made me laugh a lot. Madea is so funny. She had me rolling when she slapped that black kid several times hahahahaha. She got Loretta Devine's family together and they were scared of Madea LOL. I swear every movie i see fine ass lightskin woman Lauren London in, she always plays a stuck up, golddigging character except for This Christmas movie. LOL@Little Bow Wow's ex-girlfriend saying Byronnnnnn hahahahahahahaha. She was retarded. I hope Tyler makes a few more Madea movies. He cracks me up when he plays Madea. I like that stuck up black woman Shannon Kane who was a real estate agent in the movie. I didn't like her character but she's hot. I saw her before as a prostitute in Brooklyn's Finest movie fucking Richard Gere.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:33 PM   #2
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 12:25 PM   #3
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I'm sick of Tyler's critics like you and other people dissing his movies talking about he's making blacks look bad and his movies are ghetto. How come i never hear his critics say his movies don't have violence, sex, cursing? That's stuff that you typically see in black movies. Most of his movies are PG-13. For Colored Girls was his first R rated movie. Spike Lee needs to shut up dissing Tyler's movies also because every black director can't make serious movies like Spike. Spike has made some wack movies. How come Spike doesn't have his own studio like Tyler? Since he wants to criticize Tyler, he needs to get his own studio and he can do the type of movies he wants to do if he's concerned about doing movies that don't make blacks look ignorant and stupid.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:32 PM   #4
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tyler Perry is an uncle tom. horrible "movies." even crappier tv shows.
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:34 PM   #5
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm sick of Tyler's critics like you and other people dissing his movies talking about he's making blacks look bad and his movies are ghetto. How come i never hear his critics say his movies don't have violence, sex, cursing? That's stuff that you typically see in black movies. Most of his movies are PG-13. For Colored Girls was his first R rated movie. Spike Lee needs to shut up dissing Tyler's movies also because every black director can't make serious movies like Spike. Spike has made some wack movies. How come Spike doesn't have his own studio like Tyler? Since he wants to criticize Tyler, he needs to get his own studio and he can do the type of movies he wants to do if he's concerned about doing movies that don't make blacks look ignorant and stupid.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote